Page 1 of 2
I am 14 and I am planing to ask out this girl who is my friend and i was wondering after I ask her if she wants to go out with me, what do i say after if she says yes? if she says no?
1) go to the relationship thread, unless you want answers like "offer to eat her pussy."

2) Don't even try it. you've been friendzoned.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by iantheman

i hate it when people say this, people use this as an excuse to pussy out, but seriously relationship thread, works wonders
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by BassNoakes
Girl who is my friend

Girl?
Friend?

Friendzone.
NRANNHLEILR
OETYSI LRNYS
TATOENYSGM
HLENEGMNRA
IL RENRAOET
NYSCOETTAT
GMAATATHLE

To me. Try, you know you want to^

Puberty
Quote by Will Swanson
I was surprised the first time I came. It shot two feet into the air. I couldn't stop laughing.
Damn You Friendzone!
Damn You To Hell!
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
relationship thread bro...

my advice:
if she says yes, say "cool, i'll call/txt u later"

if she says no, act cool. she'd prob say "i just wanna stay friends". u say "o, yea, i understand." then u pull out gun and shoot ppl.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by Ryan Rage
Actually, girls like it more if you're friends first. Who wants a random creep asking them out out of the blue.

+1

10 times out of 10 you'll get your nads smashed in... Don't try it.
Psh! Friendzones have never been able to hold me
My babies:
-Epiphone 1958 Korina Explorer
-Peavey Vypyr 30
-Epiphone Hummingbird
First, don't just go up and say "will you be my girlfriend?" Ask her to go somewhere with you first, and if she asks if it's like a date-date, and it seems like she's wants it to be a date-date, just say somethin' like "kinda" or "I guess, yeah" or somethin' almost insecure-ish like that. Unless you know she doesn't like that kind of stuff.

Has she shown signs of having some kind of more-than-friend feelings for you? If not, you might wanna wait a little while and see what goes down, but if you're really set on it, you go for it.

Anyways, picking up where I left off.

if she looks like she doesn't want it to be a date-date, just be like, "it doesn't have to be" or no I just wanted to hang out" or another one of those kind of things.

Afterwards: if she says yes, work it out to where one of you has to leave right after you ask her, so there won't be any awkwardness, but there might not be if you two talk for a while after, but I don't know this girl and how she does things. =)

if she says, no, be cool with it, don't act like you absolutely need her (even if you really think you do) put no pressure on her at all, like the first poster said, "cool, man". Maybe not those words exactly but you get the drift. =) Maybe an "It's alright," or maybe just a simple "OK".

Even with all this, every girl is different, and it's most likely you'll have to feel your way through the whole thing so as to make it not blow up in your face. =)

And don't worry about the whole "friendzone" deal. Friends tend to be pretty friendly. =D
the friendzone only exists if you're this guy

in reality, you will always be friends, or at least SEMI friends with any girl BEFORE they are your girlfriend. women don't agree to go out with people they don't know, unless they're down with date rape.

i have been friends beforehand with every single girl i have ever dated. and am still friends with most of them after. sitcoms and movies do not portray relationships accurately. go ahead and ask them.

Yes? "k, cool ill call you"
No? " K, cool. So, next week we're all going to mike's for that party right? I gotta call him for directions do you have his number?"
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Dec 5, 2009,
Quote by iantheman

Where do people get this friendzone nonsense from? I know several couples who got together after a friendship and they actually have very stable relationships. IMHO it's a great foundation for building a serious relationship.

Just because a girl is your friend doesn't mean she won't go out with you. She might be hesitant, but a good friendship will definitely survive a failed romance after the initial awkwardness, as long as the relationship doesn't end with one cheating on the other or some other major violation of trust.

This "friendzone" people speak of is for the most part an imaginary place created in the minds of guys who place girls on a pedestal, thus putting her in a place where she's out of their reach, but instead they blame the fact that they are friends...
duude dont even bother asking out a friend it works about 5% of the time

either try to get out of the friendzone which is hard as a boner or just find somebody else (recommended)
Quote by Ikey
im no fred flintstone but i can sure make the bed rock

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Custom EX
Randall RG75DG3 Combo Amp
MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin
Take the girl out on a date.
Wait til she kinda hints or says something about it being a date.
If she sounds kinda worried when she says it, act insecure
If she sounds pretty certain on what she's thinking. Like if she sounds grossed out if it's a date, say NO, at all costs.
If she sounds like she has the idea of it being a date and is okay with it, man up and say YES.

The rest will work on its own

if she says no to going out with you to begin with, don't even try it. Unless she's going to something important. Like a funeral.

But if it's a date with someone else, then you're a pussy.
Last edited by SeEsAw12 at Dec 5, 2009,
I tried asking one of my friends out..it turns out I am her "best friend forever"...not her boyfriend...thats pretty damn condemning. But, I still love her and am hopelessly chasing that which I will never have...**** me
I will ruin every of your stuff...

Sir, I believe I love you.
Yeah you can sig that if you want.
-Posted by Kynyster_K
If she says yes, then you say something like "cool, I'll give you a call tonight or tomorrow"(not to say your stupid or something but make sure you have her phone number) If she says no, you can be nice and say "thats too bad, I'll see you around later" or you can be like my dumbass friend and say something like "good I didnt want to go out with you anyway, your friends made me ask you because they think your a loser"
Quote by flabber.gast
This "friendzone" people speak of is for the most part an imaginary place created in the minds of guys who place girls on a pedestal, thus putting her in a place where she's out of their reach, but instead they blame the fact that they are friends...

I am not quite sure where you get this interpretation. The basic rundown of being friendzoned goes like this:

GUY: Hey, would like to get some coffee?
GIRL:Sure! ... Wait, like a date?
GUY: Err... Yeah.
GIRL: That is sweet, but I don't like you in that way. I like you as a friend.
GUY: Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. Have a good night!

I don't see how a guy is putting her out of reach. He made an attempt; thus, he tried. She is basically just saying she has no desire to date him, and there is nothing wrong with that.
GEAR:
Fender MIM HSS Strat
VOX AD30VT
FUNDS: $600
I used to believe that the friendzone was impossible to get out of. I became interested in a girl, but things didn't work out because she developed feelings for a guy she had been just friends with (best friends as a matter of fact) for 6 years, since they were kids.
You don't need her anyway..she will ruin every of your stuff
I will ruin every of your stuff...

Sir, I believe I love you.
Yeah you can sig that if you want.
-Posted by Kynyster_K
Quote by diminishedtobme
Getting out the friendzone is like getting out of davy jones locker...its impossible.

Not impossible, you just have to be good. Before my gf and I were "going out" we were close friends for a couple years.
So,if I am reading this right....the friendzone is a lie????

Holy s**t,my hopes have skyrocketed!!
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
So,if I am reading this right....the friendzone is a lie????

Holy s**t,my hopes have skyrocketed!!

Thats right. I'll give you the secrets to getting out, but it will cost you.
Quote by Thrill-house
Thats right. I'll give you the secrets to getting out, but it will cost you.

But I don't want to pull down my pants
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
But I don't want to pull down my pants

Eww Not that. I need money. (unless your a girl, then we can work something else out)
Quote by Thrill-house
Eww Not that. I need money. (unless your a girl, then we can work something else out)

Bahahahahhahahahahahahaahaha.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is all.

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by EtherealAmateur
I am not quite sure where you get this interpretation. The basic rundown of being friendzoned goes like this:

I don't see how a guy is putting her out of reach. He made an attempt; thus, he tried. She is basically just saying she has no desire to date him, and there is nothing wrong with that.

I was referring to the people who define the friendzone as something you can't escape from, as in "once you become friends, all hope of romance is lost".

The scenario you just described is very likely to happen, but it's not final. In many cases where a friendship turned into a relationship, one used to fancy the other without it being mutual for at least some time.

She says "i don't like you in that way". Perhaps she doesn't, but that could change over time. However, it's also possible that she does in fact like him, but is afraid she might lose a friend if it doesn't work out... quite a lot of people think it's a bad idea to hook up with a friend and a rejection might feel like a better/safer answer because the truth keeps the option open, while she might be telling herself that she shouldn't do it under any circumstance. In either case, patience and persistence might win her over after all. It's still a ****ed up situation to be in, but it's not hopeless.

The pedestal thing... that's just my own experience i guess. I've seen it happen several times with friends, and more importantly with myself. A lack of confidence plus adoration can add up to a situation where you're hoping to get together, possibly even actively trying, when you're actually feeling as if she's too good for you. If there's anything that's guaranteed to keep a girl from falling in love with you, it's that. I was just speculating that the belief some people have that being in the friend zone is final and hopeless, is a result of this. Just a theory, but i know it was true for me.
Quote by EtherealAmateur

the reality is often this:

GUY: Hey, would you like to get some coffee?
GIRL: Sure! ... Wait, like a date?
Guy: Err... Yeah.
GUY: Thats fine. (but hes thinking, I'll win her over someday when she sees what a nice guy i am)

Then he proceeds to become her little slave and worship her from afar while she dates other guys and he curses the friendzone.
Honeybiscuit is here.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

Yes? "k, cool ill call you"
No? " K, cool. So, next week we're all going to mike's for that party right? I gotta call him for directions do you have his number?"

I'd advise against this, I doubt TS has a friend called Mike and even if he does, what are the chances that he will be holding a party. It will just come across as confusing.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by Thrill-house
If she says yes, then you say something like "cool, I'll give you a call tonight or tomorrow"(not to say your stupid or something but make sure you have her phone number) If she says no, you can be nice and say "thats too bad, I'll see you around later" or you can be like my dumbass friend and say something like "good I didnt want to go out with you anyway, your friends made me ask you because they think your a loser"

sounds like your bro may have developmental disabilities man. thats probably one of the only responses i don't think i could ever even hope to think up in even my craziest fun-house universe fantasies.

Quote by TOMMYB22
I'd advise against this, I doubt TS has a friend called Mike and even if he does, what are the chances that he will be holding a party. It will just come across as confusing.

hmm... probably should have left it a little more vague then. but if ts DOES meet all the criteria, he's good to go. just take the chance TS, tell us what happens
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Dec 6, 2009,
Quote by Thrill-house

THAT......IS.....................LEGENDARY!!!

That way you completely push the shame of rejection onto her, it's evil but ingenius. You just need to add, "just don't tell (her best friends name) that i told you ok, she wanted me to keep it a secret", lulz will ensue.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by TOMMYB22
THAT......IS.....................LEGENDARY!!!

That way you completely push the shame of rejection onto her, it's evil but ingenius. You just need to add, "just don't tell (her best friends name) that i told you ok, she wanted me to keep it a secret", lulz will ensue.

Yeah it was a mean, but very funny thing to say. The best part was right after he said it, she kicked him in the nuts
after she says yes, you f*ck.
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Page 1 of 2