Please my friends wont stop bugging me about it and its really ****ing annoying. Any help is appreciated

A man with two faces,
has no better places,
to look than both left and both right.

But one day he saw,
in terrible awe,
something which gave him a fright.

I'm not one to say,
but till then to this day,
he keeps closed at least two of his eyes.

A puzzling mystery,
for what could it be,
that gave this poor man a surprise?

Thanks Pit
Banquo?

X
Last edited by whitetiger4000 at Dec 6, 2009,
Quote by Pr0gNut
A mirror?

This. But maybe both faces saw a mirror at the same time. That's my guess.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Last edited by PhillyHendrix at Dec 5, 2009,
All I get when I google it is results for memorable quotes from Shawshank Redemption and MP and the Holy Grail, or chapters from some book.
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
Death?
Time?
Eternity?
Eddie Vedder?!?
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
his left face was like "I will ruin every of your stuff" so he stabbed his other face..before it could ruin his things...duh
I will ruin every of your stuff...

Sir, I believe I love you.
Yeah you can sig that if you want.
-Posted by Kynyster_K
Maybe he used his left eye on one face and the right on the other and looked "forward", kind of like a new pair of eyes. His new form of vision scared him and he keeps them closed now.
Maybe?
ya im gonna say a mirror too

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
not to steal everyone else's answer or to jump on the band wagon, but a mirror is the first thing that came to my mind
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
But a mirror doesn't really solve it.
It closed two out of four of its eyes. If it were really ashamed of itself, wouldn't it close all of its eyes?
It can still see its reflection again with two of its eyes open, and even if those two eyes were to be on the same face, that doesn't completely obliterate his other face.
It could be a mirror, but I think it can be something else too.
I have no idea unless its a mirror but everyone else said that. I asked my girlfriend and she said maybe there was one male head and one female head?
The riddle said he has two faces, one looks left, the other looks right.

The one on the left looked right, the one on the right looked left, they saw eachother, he now keeps both eyes on one or the other of his faces closed, not one from each face.
They say that in the army, the food is mighty fine.
The chicken jumped off the table and killed a friend of mine.

Oh lord, I want to go home.
But they won't let me go-o
Ho-oho-ohohahohohome. Hey!
Quote by militantRocker
The riddle said he has two faces, one looks left, the other looks right.

The one on the left looked right, the one on the right looked left, they saw eachother, he now keeps both eyes on one or the other of his faces closed, not one from each face.

Why..?
i believe the answer is the mirror, and I shall explain why. When he the mirror is in between the two faces, so the right eye of one face and the left eye of the other face can see a man with both faces. If he keeps those two eyes closed, he won't be able to see any part of the mirror that shows both of his faces at once.
Why?

Wouldn't you be scared if you suddenly were staring into your own eyes?
They say that in the army, the food is mighty fine.
The chicken jumped off the table and killed a friend of mine.

Oh lord, I want to go home.
But they won't let me go-o
Ho-oho-ohohahohohome. Hey!
I don't think its a mirror. Sure that would be kind of off-putting, but I don't think its what the question means when it says something so horrifying that the guy closes 2 of his eyes all the time. The last line of the first part says the faces are looking either both left or both right, not left and right at the same time, so I think it has something to do with that.
Quote by zeppelin4evr41
The last line of the first part says the faces are looking either both left or both right, not left and right at the same time, so I think it has something to do with that.

Missed that little part.

Maybe he didn't realize he had two faces until they looked at each other?
But then why would he close 2 of his eyes?

Edit: I would be willing to bet its something that forces him to close his eyes somehow, but what exactly it is beats me.
Last edited by zeppelin4evr41 at Dec 6, 2009,