I'm interested in buying a noise gate and have been looking at a few different ones...now obviously the ISP decimator is the best from what I've gathered, However I'm on a tight budget. I'd prefer to spend as little as possible. My budget is about $90 US.

I was considering just getting a NS-2 used cheap. But I found on the Behringer noise gate is basically just a clone.

My question is how similar is it and how badly will it suck tone (As opposed to the boss).

And im NOT INTERESTED in behringer haters, I only want comments from people who've actually had experience with the pedals
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
I've got a Behringer 7-band equalizer, and it doesn't seem to bring extra hiss or noise to my signal, so I feel comfortable about using Behringer pedals and would think the Noise gate doesn't suck more tone than the Boss. I've also had a NS-2 and thought it was a damn good noise gate.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
I would say save up for the cheapest ISP.. I know its out of budget, and your budget is tight.. but speaking from experience, the difference between the boss and ISP was insane.

I have never used a behringer noise gate, so I can't really help you there.
/rig
i would look into the MXR smart gate, i have used them before and i'm really happy with the results. i went from the mxr to a rack suppressor and i would recommend that but a rack unit isn't for everyone even though rack suppressors are the better than any actual pedal. If you are interested in a rack suppressor look into a rocktron super hush C.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
I tried an Behringer noise gate, before I bought my NS2 and I definitely noticed a huge change in my tone and sound through the Behringer. Pay the extra money and get something that you will be happy with.
Satan. Grant this man the gift of revenge against his foes at the Food Network.