Page 1 of 2
What do you guys think of this- A record player that will flip the record with some sort of robotic arm once it's finished with the side, and then reset the stylus at the beginning and play it. So I can listen to an album in its entirety without having to move. I really wonder why this hasn't been invented. I can't find anything about it on google.
thats what mp3 players are for TS
Quote by Ikey
im no fred flintstone but i can sure make the bed rock

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Custom EX
Randall RG75DG3 Combo Amp
MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin
at all the CD and MP3 comments.

Some people still listen to 12" vinyls for the sound quality and novelty.

And TS, this sounds like a great way to screw up a lot of good records with trial and error in beta testing...
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Last edited by dudetheman at Dec 5, 2009,
There's music one the tops of CD's too!??!?

Quote by ChucklesMginty
Hey guys I just had this great idea.

A phone, that's cordless! Then portable enough to carry around with you, it could run on a chargeable battery and use a cellular system that connects to satellites!

phhh. What an idiot... Why would you need to call someone while you're not at home....? Stupid...

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at Dec 5, 2009,
I just thought of a great invention to! I call it the horseless carriage.People will be able to get to their destinations without having to worry about the cost of upkeep for their horses health and feed costs,and it will also be able to go faster making journeys to town much quicker!

Yes,it's the future!

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

i have an invention too, im gonna invent shark people

ill stick a bunch of people on an island and they'll have to live like primative animals and spend a lot of time in the water and having sex with each other so that way over millions of years because of adaptation they will evolve into shark people.

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Have none of you ever heard records before? they are way music should be heard
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

hes talking about vinyl which is by far the best sounding format
yeah in this decade your idea won't sell maybe in the 70's it could, so first work on that time machine
That would probably cause much more damage to the records than a person doing it.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by Zaphikh
You and me buddy, got it? nobody else knows about our little secret. >.>

.....................What conversation......?

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
I guess none of you people listen to vinyl at all... It's a shame. I'm 19 years old and buy all my new modern music on vinyl. It's the best way to listen
Dude ignore the naysayers, I'd buy a record player that flipped the record
Or, the needle itself could flip upside down and read the record from the bottom side.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by SFMMcoasters
I guess none of you people listen to vinyl at all... It's a shame. I'm 19 years old and buy all my new modern music on vinyl. It's the best way to listen

You and .01% of the music industry's income.

Vinyl is no longer a market that is as widely used as it used to be. It still has enough demand to keep the supply up, but not enough to call for any newfangled inventions on how to improve the experience.
Quote by fearofthemark
Or, the needle itself could flip upside down and read the record from the bottom side.

It could just have two needles; one on top, one on bottom. When the top side cycles through then the top arm lifts and the bottom arm comes into contact with the record and plays that side.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I like it! Records sound better for a lot of music. Especially stuff like my good old Hendrix
Quote by dudetheman
It could just have two needles; one on top, one on bottom. When the top side cycles through then the top arm lifts and the bottom arm comes into contact with the record and plays that side.

I think we figured out the secret to life.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Zaphikh

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Sorry ts but google does not hold all the wisdom of the ages. It's been done.

Quote by dudetheman

That was done too.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
i invented something last thanksgiving. whip cream mouth spray.

has more uses than just that though you can put it in any compatible whip cream water fountain and can be used as a regular water fountain but whip cream flavored.

i was a little drunk.
...Another Kensai

#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
most people who listen to vinyl and say it's better couldn't tell the difference between quality if they tried.

not saying everyone is like that, but a large number of people just like to hold vinyl over everyones heads when they can't even hear the difference.
Quote by mental_zer0
most people who listen to vinyl and say it's better couldn't tell the difference between quality if they tried.

not saying everyone is like that, but a large number of people just like to hold vinyl over everyones heads when they can't even hear the difference.

I can tell the difference instantly. Vinyl hisses.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I thought they already made those????
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35
I thought they already made those????

Dynon made one that flipped the album. Sony made on with a top and bottom stylus. That only worked on 45s though if I recall correctly. There were others that flipped the album though.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
You know, if I had an idea and hadn't patented it, I wouldn't tell a bunch of complete fucking strangers on the internet about it.
How about sliced bread?
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by Zaphikh
Shh... not so loud, you might scare him. Remember, speak slowly and legibly. No slang for now until he feels comfortable in our presence.

Im sure the TS is fine, unless he deciphered that mess of a spelling for 'Millennium'.
This is what wives are for.

"Bitch, flip mah vinyl and make me a sammich!"
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I had a great idea to. Ok so it's this box you know, and you press a button and this little tray slides out. Now here's where it gets crazy, you put in a little disc and push the tray back in, then a little laser thingy inside it scans the disc and the data on the disc makes an interactive movie appear on the screen. I haven't got it figured out, but how sick would that be. Then people could make all kinds of these interactive movies, like ones where you play from the first-person and shoot things, and others where you jump on platforms, or even ones where you solve a bunch of puzzles.
Quote by cornmancer
I had a great idea to. Ok so it's this box you know, and you press a button and this little tray slides out. Now here's where it gets crazy, you put in a little disc and push the tray back in, then a little laser thingy inside it scans the disc and the data on the disc makes an interactive movie appear on the screen. I haven't got it figured out, but how sick would that be. Then people could make all kinds of these interactive movies, like ones where you play from the first-person and shoot things, and others where you jump on platforms, or even ones where you solve a bunch of puzzles.

Lunacy!

Last I checked this is all we needed to have fun:

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Page 1 of 2