so there I was ok, at work in a grocery store and while working on frozen things, I decide to close the door to keep too much cold air from getting out. After about a few minutes of doing stuff I decide to open the door because I was getting cold. Well. Shit wouldn't budge, so I was all like WTF! I start banging on the door for someone to come open the door and about 30 seconds later.

There's no point to this; I just felt like telling y'all but I might as well ask you while I'm at it; Have you ever been locked in a FREE-ZOR?

tl;dr i dun did dat ting dere
I can see why you work at a grocery store.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by SinSyringe
go on...

lol, thats what I was gonna put. And about 30 seconds later........cmon keep goin
Angus = god
When my Dad and uncle where little kids they were playing hide-and-go-seek and my uncle kid in an old freezer sitting outside.

As you may or may not know, those things are air-tight.

My uncle claims that my Dad opened the freezer just as he was losing consciousness; talk about scary stuff. He could have died if he hadn't been found.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by SinSyringe
go on...

after the first 12 seconds I began gnawing at my leg.

heres my last journal;

28 seconds in, I have given up all hope and leave all ma shit to the charities.
Quote by PINK_F_L_O_Y_D

heres my last journal;

Quote by PINK_F_L_O_Y_D

heres my last journal;

So, you're in the freezer now? Give me your address so I can go to where you work and help you....
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by PINK_F_L_O_Y_D
I start banging on the door for someone to come open the door and about 30 seconds later.
Dear Penthouse...
Quote by PINK_F_L_O_Y_D

heres my last journal;

I think you overlooked the Pit perverted mind here
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
When I worked at Chick-fil-a I thought I was locked in the freezer, turns out it was just my friend holding the door shut. He was not too happy when I kicked the door open. (I kicked it because I thought it was just a little stuck)
Quote by Thrill-house
When I worked at Chick-fil-a I thought I was locked in the freezer, turns out it was just my friend holding the door shut. He was not too happy when I kicked the door open. (I kicked it because I thought it was just a little stuck)

who got in shit for this?
Quote by PINK_F_L_O_Y_D
who got in shit for this?

No one, it was close to closing time and the only managers were me, my friend who was holding the door, and the shift manager who is my best-friend. That was the best job ever.
What Lassie?
*bark*
TS is stuck in a Freezer?
*bark*
Holy Gee and what did he did he do to you?
*foaming from the mouth*
2010's Sexiest Female Uger

at the place i worked, we used to hold the door of the walk in cooler shut by propping a plank of wood between the door and this step a few feet away from the door. plus, the light switch for the cooler was outside so we'd turn the light off and trap our friends in there just for funsies.
Quote by pugnapugnapugna
at the place i worked, we used to hold the door of the walk in cooler shut by propping a plank of wood between the door and this step a few feet away from the door. plus, the light switch for the cooler was outside so we'd turn the light off and trap our friends in there just for funsies.

Same where I worked, its alot more fun when you can trap them and turn the lights off.
You know a lot of you guys are being insensitive to TS. He went through a lot and you are all being very cold.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

i present to you, ts, the first ever type stack for unknown reasons. anyone who makes threads about being locked in things will get one.
Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again
I "locked" myself in the freezer at work.I began freaking out then one of my coworkers opened the door and said "You know that you can push this thing on the door to open it,right?"
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Once when I was younger we were shopping at the supermarket, and my little brother was being a pain in the arse so my dad threw him in the freezers with the frozen peas and corn. He couldn't get out, poor little kid flailing around in the vegetables..
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
Quote by trash_pixie
Once when I was younger we were shopping at the supermarket, and my little brother was being a pain in the arse so my dad threw him in the freezers with the frozen peas and corn. He couldn't get out, poor little kid flailing around in the vegetables..
Quote by trash_pixie

Brilliant.

And no, never been trapped in a freezer. As i'm smart enough to realise there's an emergency open-door push thing that glows in the dark even if someone turns the light off.