does anyone know what music stores in Canada, other than Long and McQuade stock gibson guitars? I need to rent a mandolin, and a J45 (which i used to own, but unfortunately sold... poor timing ftl ) for a show next monday and all the long and mcquades anywhere in ontario are at the moment NOT carrying what i'm looking for. they have them in stock, but they are brand new and thus will not rent them to me. so what other licensed Gibson dealers exist in Canada?
Doesn't Steve's carry Gibsons? Where are you going to be in Ontario?

As a side-note, I despise Long & McQuade's
Quote by toyboxmonster
Doesn't Steve's carry Gibsons? Where are you going to be in Ontario?

As a side-note, I despise Long & McQuade's

ah yes, good idea. there is a Steve's Music a ten minute drive from where i live in Toronto.

and also, i too have learned to despise L&M recently. i just keep getting lured back by their gorgeous amp room

anyone know of any more gibson carriers?
L&M is it in Canada. Anywhere else selling Gibson is selling second-hand.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by ch0
L&M is it in Canada. Anywhere else selling Gibson is selling second-hand.

not true. Yorkville Sound is the primary international distributor. its actually the only one listed on Gibson's website
La Music is in Mississauga, and there's a Steve's in Toronto. It's on one of the Queen streets (I found out there was two last summer when we spent three hours driving around, eventually going to some guys house instead of the store...)
global music, national music.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
L&M is exclusive for Gibson in Canada... I know they are in my area so it could just be in Western Canada I guess.
^^^ Look at Guitar Works too (Calgary, Edmonton...). They deal Gibsons and stock them in greater quantities than Long & McQuade. Nothing agianst L&M either, I bought both my Elitists thru them.
Moving on.....
I don't like L&M at all the people there are pushy. But that said I dunno where else you could look. Thes the Guitar Shop in Mississauga, and LA Music, you could also try Gear Music in oakville?
(()____(Main Rig)____())>

Carvin CS4 Goldtop
PRS Santana SE
Carvin SC90
Washburn Taurus 5-string Bass
Peavey 6505
Carvin v3m
Carvin 2x12
Spider Valve Cab
Plenty of Pedals.