Are they any good?

I saw a few demos of the Tube Overdrive and Valve Distortion, they sound pretty good.

So what are you guy's thoughts on them? I'm in the market for a new distortion box and came across them, just a bit curious...
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
the entire line is great, miles ahead of most digitech products.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
I really liked the HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion that I tried.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Only have the reverb, so can't comment on the overdrive/distortion, but the quality of the unit is amazing. It is tank like and slightly larger than my other pedals (ts808 & Boss compressor) but really impresses me with the quality of the sound from it for a digital reverb. I don't think you'd be disappointed with either but give them both a try out in your local store.
HTH
(Yet Another) Member of the Laney Cult
Gear in Profile
The whole HardWire line is amazingly good. It's really hard to find better pedals for the money IMO.

I picked up the CM-2 Overdive, HT-2 Tuner and RV-7 Reverb, I can honestly say I am 110% happy with each one. Solid construction, excellent sound quality, plenty of features and true bypass.

Blackstar makes excellent pedals too, in fact I own their HT-DRIVE overdrive. Ironically even with a tube upgrade, the CM-2 still sounds better. I still plan on buying a DISTX for use with my Bandit 112 though.