Ight so listening to the wise gearheads on UG I've decided that my Marshall MG and my Grunge pedal are indeed the things causing my crappy muddy tone, and that I need a new amp, currently the amp I'm looking at is a B-52 AT-112. It's a 60 watt tube amp for a very good price, can anyone attest to its tone? like, how are the cleans and the distortion? I'm not worried about technical issues cause if its broke i'll get it fixed and if it can't be fixed I'll send it back. easy

and also if i do end up getting it I'd like to replace the stock speaker in it with an Eminence to further improve the tone, which 12" Eminence speaker for less than 100 dollars is the best for my needs?

I play metal of all kinds ranging from Cannibal Corpse to Black Sabbath, I also play a lot of clean stuff and also some rock, blues, jazz
Quote by Ikey
im no fred flintstone but i can sure make the bed rock

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Custom EX
Randall RG75DG3 Combo Amp
MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin
it would great for you. Some consider it a Mesa clone. It has distortion which is great for modern rock and metal along with almost jazzy cleans.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
ahhhhh a Mesa clone ive always loved the tone of mesa's
Quote by Ikey

MY GEAR!

MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin
can anyone suggest to me a good replacement Eminence speaker for it? Cause I'm probably going to replace the speaker and I've heard eminence makes really good ones, which 12" will be best for my style?
Quote by Ikey

MY GEAR!

MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin