It's Saturday but I think I might be staying inside instead of going out with my friends, even though they were gonna gig. We hit 10 °C this morning and it's getting colder

I'm pretty bored and I just finished watching X-men: The origins. Not bad. Any other movie you can suggest me? I like psychological thrillers like "The Others" and of course classics like The Matrix and stuff.
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
Last edited by Svennz at Dec 6, 2009,
Basic with John Travolta and Samuel L Jackson. That one will twist your brain a little.
"It wouldn't be any fun if it was easy."
You think 10°C is cold? It came to -30 something °C with the windchill today. And it still wasn't that bad.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
We are not used to cold weather, this is the first time we got 10 °C in about 20 months

I hate hot temperatures though. I'm loving this winter.
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
psychological thrillers? id recommend 'pi'. the protagonist is a mathematician that is trying to find a mathematical formula so he can predict the stock market. he meets this hasidic jew that is trying to explain the torah with mathematical formulas and they more or less stumble upon a mathematical formula that is the answer to the universe.

its been awhile since ive seen it, so thats not the best description. its really bizzare but well written and worth the watch.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
-25 here right now...suck it up
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Synechdoche, New York. Confusing as hell, but quite good.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
psychological thrillers? id recommend 'pi'. the protagonist is a mathematician that is trying to find a mathematical formula so he can predict the stock market. he meets this hasidic jew that is trying to explain the torah with mathematical formulas and they more or less stumble upon a mathematical formula that is the answer to the universe.

its been awhile since ive seen it, so thats not the best description. its really bizzare but well written and worth the watch.

Pi was alright but if you want a damn good movie go with "Requiem for a Dream." Same director, but I felt like it was a bit "larger" than pi was. And while I'm suggesting movies about heroin, you should watch "Trainspotting" too. Both are damn good movies
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Of the movies you guys have listed, I just watched "Requiem for a dream" before. It's deffinitely among my favorite movies. I'm gonna check out the others- keep suggesting Thanks!
^Then I would strongly suggest "Trainspotting" It's along the same lines, but the ending is perhaps even a little more powerful than Requiem's
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Gladiator!

I really wanna watch this right now, but it's too late here
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?