there's this girl that i like and she also liked me but since she's leaving to another country, we basically decided to nothing. well, she's leaving very soon so i was wondering what do you think will be a good present? i was thinking about knitting a scarf myself and giving it to her. is it a bit cheesy? plus, i have absolutely no knowledge on how to knit one or if i even have time to make one. but anyways, any suggestions will be highly appreciated! THANKS!
My Axes:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 Telecaster
Fender 62 Stratocaster
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Get her something to remind her of you, and if you are lacking the necessary craft skills at the eleventh hour, I would not recommend making the lady something. Where is she heading? What is she into?
"It wouldn't be any fun if it was easy."
Last edited by NTMockingbird at Dec 6, 2009,
Quote by .h3xagr4m.

Knit a scarf? Are we in separate centuries?

well shes moving to a colder country so i thought why not haha
My Axes:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 Telecaster
Fender 62 Stratocaster
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Is it a country with a different language? A phrase book would work in that case, though it's not really personal like a home-made scarf.
Knit her a scarf that looks like a penis lololololololololololololololololooolololollolol
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
girls like jewelry and it lasts forever but not a ring since its too forward. bracelet. earrings, necklace.

But really you should get her a gun. Everybody likes guns.
Honeybiscuit is here.
A gift right from the heart, something special.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by barden1069
Knit her a scarf that looks like a penis lololololololololololololololololooolololollolol

LOL. FTW

Don't worry if giving her something is cheesy. Sometimes being cheesy is better when talking about presents for girls.
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
Quote by Svennz
LOL. FTW

Don't worry if giving her something is cheesy. Sometimes being cheesy is better when talking about presents for girls.

I actually dunno if this is true... On my gf's birthday I was looking for something to get her and one of her friends suggested getting a blue and a pink carebear and cutting out pics of our faces and giving her the one with mine on it. Her reasoning was so that, "It would be like you are together when you aren't!!!"

I told her no, that's goddamn creepy

EDIT: She wanted me to tape the pics of our faces onto the carebears. I wasn't clear
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Well, that's indeed some creepy shit you got there man. I wouldn't do that either, lol
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI