72 34%
PGA
7 3%
MLB
15 7%
Voters: 213.
Page 1 of 4
Out of those 5 what do you prefer?
But, I don't think any arranger should ever write a drum part for a drummer because if a drummer can't create his own Interpretation of the chart and he plays everything that's written, he becomes mechanical; he has no freedom.
~Buddy Rich~
PGA cuz it's the only real sport on the list ololololol
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Eh, NFL and NBA, but NFL a tad more.

EDIT: I will lol at and ridicule anyone who votes NHL.

I love NFL as well, and Rugby (but it wasn't an option), but I grew up on the NBA and the teams.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
WIN
But, I don't think any arranger should ever write a drum part for a drummer because if a drummer can't create his own Interpretation of the chart and he plays everything that's written, he becomes mechanical; he has no freedom.
~Buddy Rich~
canadian and the stereotype sticks.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

so youll lol at somebodys opinion/preference?
your a douche.. hockey takes alot more skill then the sports you prefer, i want to see you try and skate.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Dec 6, 2009,
Wait, where's AFL
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Thread title looks like you're trying to summon Cthulu.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Sulix80
WIN

**** off. Hockey is amazing

I normally don't wathc sports, except occasionally NFL. This is why I deserve to get shot. This is why I'm so untalented, I can't even enjoy watching sports like a normal person when sports are on I'm watching Discovery Channel. **** me
Quote by slipknot5678

I normally don't wathc sports, except occasionally NFL. This is why I deserve to get shot. This is why I'm so untalented, I can't even enjoy watching sports like a normal person when sports are on I'm watching Discovery Channel. **** me
Shiz a little self esteem dude!
~Buddy Rich~
NHL, and i will lol furiously at and ridicule mercilessly anyone who thinks their sports compare to the awesome that is hockey
I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
where in the hell is the XFL on that list???

i voted NHL. go bruins
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by slipknot5678

EXACTLY HOW I AM!!! The only sports I really watch are golf (because I play it; otherwise it would be boring as shit) and hockey because it's damn cool.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by fishmunky
NHL, and i will lol furiously at and ridicule mercilessly anyone who thinks their sports compare to the awesome that is hockey

hmmm i see you are from toronto

7-2 tonight, eh? lol rematch in a few days though.
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Nfl!!!!!
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Watch as I vote NHL.

Go ahead, ridicule me. Prick.
STUFF
MOD Contest Group
Resisting the Urge to Fap since 8/11/08
However, I lost in 3 days.
Quote by Hobolad

Guns don't help defense, they make you more vulnerable if anything. Said this a lot already

Quote by JimmyBanks6
canadian and the stereotype sticks.

so youll lol at somebodys opinion/preference?
your a douche.. hockey takes alot more skill then the sports you prefer, i want to see you try and skate.

It's okay. He's just upset because he can't seem to figure out where the puck is when he's watching the game.

+1 to Fishmunky's post.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Hey, hey,hey now. NHL is cool. I am just not a fan of it. NHL i believe is the hardest to play. I just do not like it
~Buddy Rich~
Quote by The Madcap
Baseball is the only sport where I can actually see myself buying tickets, going to a game and enjoying myself.

Lol.

Hockey is where it's at, yo.
Quote by keithmoon15
hmmm i see you are from toronto

7-2 tonight, eh? lol rematch in a few days though.

i new it was gonna happen too, a team doesn't get embarrassed one night and not come out hungry the next, Savard and Chara destroyed for my hockey pool tonight though

I hope the 5 day rest doesn't cause you team to come out slow, otherwise you might be subjected to a similarly long night

and to be fair i actually love watching the NFL as well, MLB is a bandwagon drinking sport for me, if the jays are winning, my friends are going and we can sneak rye into the stadium its fun, but other than that, its hockey, then football, at least as far as this list is concerned

though as a man, its important to know enough about every major sport on your continent in order to hold a semi meaningful discussion about the finer points of the game, leagues and its best (or worst) players with all other men that your at get togethers that you mom/girlfriend/fiance/wife/etc drags you too

should be included in man laws
I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
Quote by whalepudding
Thread title looks like you're trying to summon Cthulu.

ROFL.

I voted NHL. NFL as runner-up. NBA, MLB and PGA all put me to sleep. NBA games are a bit above the other two though because they are at least fun to watch in person. PGA is below curling and on the level of or below darts and bowling.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Last edited by no.mop at Dec 6, 2009,
Quote by sonsie
Wait, where's AFL

America is the centre of the universe, remember?

But yea, AFL.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by no.mop
ROFL.

I voted NHL. NFL as runner-up. NBA, MLB and PGA all put me to sleep. NBA games are a bit above the other two though because they are at least fun to watch in person. PGA is below curling and on the level of or below darts and bowling.

Are the sens your team?
NHL. For damned sure.

I like the NFL, but I've never been a HUGE NFL fan. I also adore the PGA. I've liked golf since I was in 2nd grade, and it's hard to let go.

I also love the MLB, because I've loved baseball so long, and I've never been the biggest NBA fan. Just never got into basketball that much.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by ikitson
Are the sens your team?

theyre my team are they yours?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
NHL. Hands down.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
NHL... Ducks!!
NBA... Knicks!!
NFL... Broncos!!

what about MLS? lol what am i saying lol.... americans cant play FOOTBALL...
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I go from freefaller or soldier to run over raccoon.

My FanFiction
NFL=Life. See you in the NFL thread.

NHL is really good too, but I don't know much about stats and players, I just watch it. Unlike the NFL, which I totally live.
Quote by Sulix80
Hey, hey,hey now. NHL is cool. I am just not a fan of it. NHL i believe is the hardest to play. I just do not like it

any normal person would freeze their fukn nuts off
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/sportSkills

ESPN has hockey ranked second hardest and they give absolutely zero shit about hockey and the NHL.

The NHL is obviously the least popular of the options but it's hard to compete when your sport requires 5-10 million dollar hockey rinks and hundreds of dollars worth of equipment to be played properly. It also has to face geography in a one on one battle.

I find the NFL only exciting in the last two minutes of the Superbowl. Baseball and golf put me to sleep. I can't even stand basketball in the least.

Only pro team I give a shit about, Colorado Avalanche. (That's NHL if you don't know.) I don't even really care about the local NBA outfit

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Alright, am I the only one who thought the title of this topic was just gibberish, and that someone just bashed on a keyboard?
Quote by SteveHouse
(Invalid img)

Only pro team I give a shit about, Colorado Avalanche. (That's NHL if you don't know.) I don't even really care about the local NBA outfit

Hell yeah! Growing up in Colorado, I was a huge Aves fan. I used to worship Roy and Sakic when I was young.
from this single thread I know the pit is mostly white
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
Quote by skaterskagg1
Hell yeah! Growing up in Colorado, I was a huge Aves fan. I used to worship Roy and Sakic when I was young.

I only started watching them because they interviewed Roy in an SI for Kids issue, and he said he once skated naked in practice because "you have to be crazy to be a goalie ." I was like, a guy that cool? They have to be fun to watch! Now (after a year which will not be discussed) we've got some of the best and most promising young talent in league.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Page 1 of 4