So, im gonna buy a Marshall JMP 2204/2203 off ebay... I live in europe and here electricity is 230V at 60Hz. If I buy an amp from US will the transformer be compatible with Europe? or they are only 110v?
Fender Strat 60th Anniv HotRoded
others

Marshall 1980 JMP 2203
Marshall JCM900 1960A Cab
Valve Jr.

VOX v847a Modded
EHX Small Clone Modded
Maxon OD-820
MXR 1978 Flanger
Digitech Whammy
TC Polytune
Custom LPB-1 Boost
you may have to change it, i think with some high end amps they are switchable between american voltage an european voltage
I would play it safe regardless and just get a nice converter to plug into your wall.
If you're really worried, you could always pick up an old Marshall transformer made for European specs. (Go with a Drake. Classic Master Volume transformer ) Lots of people modify their Marshalls and what not so you shouldn't be too hard-pressed to find some gut parts.

Or you could get a new transformer made by Mercury Magnetics and the like.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
MMs are overpriced and undertoned, IMO. I saw a comparison between a Mercury, a Heyboer and a couple other OTs and the Mercury was by far the worst. Little note definition, very spongey and loose, and generally lacked balls.

Go for a Drake or a Heyboer if you can.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
MMs are overpriced and undertoned, IMO. I saw a comparison between a Mercury, a Heyboer and a couple other OTs and the Mercury was by far the worst. Little note definition, very spongey and loose, and generally lacked balls.

Go for a Drake or a Heyboer if you can.

Didn't those Trainwreck amplifiers use Heyboers?