If movies like this can get made... there is officially no hope for the world. There is nothing left for which to live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaWFeGxuXgM

As always, I'm not on UG very often, so forgive me if this has already been posted.

EDIT:
Apparently this HAS been posted already. So... if you're checking this thread and you've already seen it, then here's something else so you don't completely waste your time.

MUSCLE MAAAARRCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hcElGydzb8
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Last edited by BigFatSandwich at Dec 6, 2009,
what

the

fuck

That looks like something my 12 year old little bro would like.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Sorry. Just let the thread die then, I guess.

Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
It has been posted, and I'm not going to forgive you because using the searchbar isn't really that difficult.

And search for what, exactly?
Banging on a trash can
What is it? I seriously can't be bothered to look for my Youtube account name and password just to find out what this is.
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
What is it? I seriously can't be bothered to look for my Youtube account name and password just to find out what this is.

Yet another stupid parody movie.
Banging on a trash can
I'll be the first to admit that I am easily amused. I mean stick the Benny Hill theme tune to anything and I'll piss myself laughing. But I didn't even crack a smile watching that...I honestly can't see how the screenwriters/directors thought it would be funny. I'd actually be ashamed to be anyway involved in that movie.

☻/

/▌

/ \

PSN ID: Lord-MacTooth
Wait, is this going to be a real movie or did they just make this for youtube?
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Holy shit.

That's gonna suck so much.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I found a bit of that amusing, but yes, it's another pile of shit for the type of audience that finds crap like Scary Movie hilarious and have to quote every bit of it.
WTF? Is that a real movie?
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Quote by ctb
I found a bit of that amusing, but yes, it's another pile of shit for the type of audience that finds crap like Scary Movie hilarious and have to quote every bit of it.

Scary movie 1 and 3 were good.