After 2 weeks of waiting my B.c Rich mockingbird st finally came in and I love it, great tone, good sustain for a FR, dosent go out of tune, etc, but after playing a flying V for a year this thing feels very weird, I cant figure out which leg to play it on to be honest and the horn on top touching my chest feels as though as it restricts me. Will it feel like this forever or will i get used to it
GEAR -

B.C Rich Mockingbird ST

Ovation CK-047 Koa Top

Line 6 150HD Halfstack

Vox Satchurator Distortion
dont worry dude, try sitting in classical for a bit, either way, it will take a while to get use to.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
I was feeling the same way when I got my DKMG because I was so used to play on my RR5. You'll get used to it after a while.
Peavey 3120
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Cabinet
Jackson RR5
Jackson DKMG
LTD EC-1000
TC Electronic Polytune
BOSS RV-5
BOSS DD-7
MXR 10-band EQ
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby
BOSS NS-2
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+
Lol a mockingbird isnt half as awkward as most other BC Riches, i have a beast and a warlock and they always poke at you, they are sorta meant 2 be played standing up really, but im used 2 the poking while sitting down so i think u will get used to it also.
yea youll def get used to it i used to have a schecter devil and the top horn dug into my chest while playing sitting down but i eventually adjusted to it!
But sold the guitar anyways lol
The Mockingbird, like most BC Rich guitars, is a Heavy Metal stage guitar meant to be played standing up. I know. I have one, and the back edge of that top horn jabs me in the chest whenever I play it sitting down. But it is a great guitar and it looks spectacular, so think of it as a small price to pay. After all, Heavy Metal should always be a little bit painful, right?
Quote by FatalGear41
The Mockingbird, like most BC Rich guitars, is a Heavy Metal stage guitar meant to be played standing up. I know. I have one, and the back edge of that top horn jabs me in the chest whenever I play it sitting down. But it is a great guitar and it looks spectacular, so think of it as a small price to pay. After all, Heavy Metal should always be a little bit painful, right?

exactly, No pain, no gain

*ba dum tiss*
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss