Poll: What is the best band of the Big Four of Thrash?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is the best band of the Big Four of Thrash?
Megadeth
20 54%
Metallica
12 32%
Slayer
2 5%
Anthrax
3 8%
Voters: 37.
So basically i just wanna know which band in the big four of thrash you think is the best. (for those who dont know the big four of thrash are: Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, and Anthrax).
There are much better thrash bands than those four. I personally prefer Anthrax though, even though they may not be thrash. But Metallica aren't exactly thrash either.
it's a tie for me. I like all of them equally. Maybe anthrax or metallica a little more.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
I don't know, tbh I don't like any of those bands at all....

So atm I'd say they're all equallys as bad/good as each other
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
no versus thread. Im not gonig to report. I'd say Slayer or Megadeth even though Metallica are my fave band
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Megadeth is hands down best thrash metal band of all time. Even though I like Metallica about 5% better, I don't think there the best thrash band.
FLYERS GONNA FLY
Philadelphia Flyers: 47-26-9
Quote by DarkValo666
Do I notice irony in here?

no you don't. maybe some sarcasm, but no irony.

and put my vote in for metallica. dont care much for megadeth mostly cause i think dave is a douche. anthrax is ok, but not a huge fan of their singer. slayer would be my second choice in this although im not as familiar with their stuff as i should be. but i think my real second choice would be testament!!!
metallica is easily the most successful and my personal fav, but they r also the least thrash-metal of this bunch. megadeath is good but i just cant stand mustain's voice so i cant listen to it hahaha. slayer is the most influential within the metal community tho...
Quote by Slobberjaws
no you don't. maybe some sarcasm, but no irony.

and put my vote in for metallica. dont care much for megadeth mostly cause i think dave is a douche. anthrax is ok, but not a huge fan of their singer. slayer would be my second choice in this although im not as familiar with their stuff as i should be. but i think my real second choice would be testament!!!

FTW. Testament is my fav band. they always get left out of the best thrash band talks but they are so much better and their new stuff is actually really good, unlike the others
Speaking of Metallica, would someone mind explaining to me why there's so much bandwagon hate for them around here? I actually liked Death Magnetic...
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
*reported*

No vs. threads. Also, the bands mentioned here clearly belong in the metal forum. You could ask in the Thrash Thread in there, it's on the first page.

Anyway, the two Ms clearly win.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Kreator
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus