im stuck between three major choices. Im getting a 6505+ 112 combo, the new one that just came out. i am thinking of getting a prs custom 24, ART320, or a les paul of some sort. my budget is around $400-500,hopefully. i want a guitar for anything from jazz to metalcore. Other guitars can be said too, i just wanna kno wat to seach for when i go to guitarcenter.
Wait, PRS custom and a budget of $400-500? I am confused.

That being said, I would snatch the PRS if you are playing everything haha, not taking away from a Les Paul though...
Schecter C-1 Plus

It's a great all rounder with great build quality. However, I am not too sure with your choice of amp. Although I havn't personally played the new 6505+ 112 Combo it's reputation says it's an amp for pure metal heads. So I'm not too sure how well it will do jazz etc.
Quote by MrJulius
Wait, PRS custom and a budget of $400-500? I am confused.

That being said, I would snatch the PRS if you are playing everything haha, not taking away from a Les Paul though...

i think he meant the PRS SE Custom 24 haha i was confused for a second too. anyway, if you have a decent guitar already i'd say go for the amp. a good amp will pay off big time, i think.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
yea def look into more amps. i dont really play jazz, but i dont see it coming out too well in a 6505.

as for the guitars, not of the ones u mentioned will do an amazing job purely stock. look into some schecters or esps with either duncans or actives depending on ur preference.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC