Page 1 of 2
Hey guys, im graduating high school this year and for the year book we need a grad quote. I was thinking "Break on through to the other side" - The Doors. What do you think?
don't do a music quote because your tastes will change eventually and you'll look back and call yourself a dumbass. i second the pirate speak.
Sent from my iPad.
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?" - Michael Jordan
"In Pace Reccume" Latin for "In Peace, Rest"
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
it only sounds good when Jim Morrison is singing it.
"You'd stick your head in fire if I told you that you could see Hell"- Otis, House of 1000 Corpses
"if your nose runs and your feet smell, you're upside down."
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
Quote by paintITblack39
don't do a music quote because your tastes will change eventually and you'll look back and call yourself a dumbass. i second the pirate speak.

So you think he should say something in pirate speak so he doesn't look back on it and call himself a dumbass?

Quote by archangels666
So you think he should say something in pirate speak so he doesn't look back on it and call himself a dumbass?

He'll look back on his pirate speak quote, and solve any problems he has in his life by drinking rum, and running people through with a cutlass. He'll be so damn successful, he'll have to change his name to Max Power.
Mine was "The only peace is in death"

Then I had another section where they asked me for a final quote, and I said "I accidentally my high school education."
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Quote by Twist of fate
What a long strange trip it's been
What a long strange trip it's been in Foreman's basement.
I love Jackie Burkheart.

thats so 70s show ftw

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Here it is =3
*Pirate*

Lulz, that last bit is great.

Though I'm gonna have to advise against doing pirate speak to TS. What with Facebook Pirate these days, it just might not come across as original/unique.
MATTERHORN
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Lulz, that last bit is great.

Though I'm gonna have to advise against doing pirate speak to TS. What with Facebook Pirate these days, it just might not come across as original/unique.

Yeah I did it before Pirate Facebook was out.
I've also been using Pirate Facebook for over a year now. =[
high many high school kids, since the emergence of The Doors, have had that exact quote for their graduating yearbook?

however.. high many high school kids, since the doors emergence, have had the quote "Break on thru.. to the other siiiide... D'yarrr.." for their graduating yearbook?

Edited for grammatical clarity.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Last edited by Kivarenn82 at Dec 6, 2009,
read the edit, and i am referring to the TS's original idea of using the doors line for his final quote.
Quote by paintITblack39

At first thought: True.

At second thought: In the future, when you look in your yearbook to reminisce of "the good old days", you would see your quote as something that reflected your state of mind at the time. Therefore, I think you should write what feels relevant now, rather than trying to produce something which will prevent embarassment in the future.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Yeah I did it before Pirate Facebook was out.
I've also been using Pirate Facebook for over a year now. =[

Yeah I figured.

I recently switched my FB back over to regular English.
The privacy settings menus and such are so damn confusing in pirate!
MATTERHORN
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I figured.

I recently switched my FB back over to regular English.
The privacy settings menus and such are so damn confusing in pirate!

Oh for sure. It took me ten minutes to figure out how to do a note at one point. XD
The worst was when I wanted to add this girl I liked at the time. I poked her by accident because I wasn't sure which was add and which was poke. =[
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Oh for sure. It took me ten minutes to figure out how to do a note at one point. XD
The worst was when I wanted to add this girl I liked at the time. I poked her by accident because I wasn't sure which was add and which was poke. =[

Can you ever really poke a girl.. by accident?

Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Haha Isn't poke something like "prod with your sword"? I remember having a decent chuckle about that.
MATTERHORN
There is no forever, just today. Don't let your sacrifice waste away.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Kinda. =P
Especially with front hugs. DAMN THOSE FRONT HUGS!

.. nice, elementary slow dance anyone?

I feel that one of the better quotes you can do for a yearbook is "refer to previous graduate"

with any luck, you'll be by the overweight anime nerd who has all naruto quotes for his picture.
Last edited by Kivarenn82 at Dec 6, 2009,
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Haha Isn't poke something like "prod with your sword"? I remember having a decent chuckle about that.

Yeah something like that.
Poking a girl you like is very ackward. Especially if you don't talk to them a lot and you don't have them as a friend. >_<
You're qoute should be:

"Using the searchbar can save you alot of trouble."
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Kivarenn82
.. nice, elementary slow dance anyone?

I feel that one of the better quotes you can do for a yearbook is "refer to previous graduate"

with any luck, you'll be by the overweight anime nerd who has all naruto quotes for his picture.

Please tell me you've learned this through experience.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Yeah something like that.
Poking a girl you like is very ackward. Especially if you don't talk to them a lot and you don't have them as a friend. >_<

I bet. Very ackward indeed.

Well my grad quote was "Its a lot more fun when you don't understand it." In retrospect I wish I chose a wittier/funnier quote, but I really didn't care back in grade 12. I didn't even get a grad picture.
MATTERHORN
1) Think of a dead baby joke
2) use said joke for quote
3)???
4)PROFIT !?!?!?!?!
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
Quote by Twist of fate
What a long strange trip it's been
What a long strange trip it's been in Foreman's basement.
I love Jackie Burkheart.

"My friend once, he had a really big zit, he tried to pop it, all the pus went into his brain, and it killed him."
"Really, Kelso? What was his name?"
"You didn't know him."
"That's because he doesn't exist."
"BECAUSE HE'S DEAD NOW!"
second favorite episode

OT: "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Page 1 of 2