Page 1 of 3
What do you think the next evolutionary step in humans will be?

I think it might be whiskers to help clumsy people keep their balance.
Extra appendages to further multi-task, or wings for enhanced travel. I'd like wings.
No where.

Evolution is all lies and blasphemy.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
all guys will have bigger dicks... ya thats right!

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
I think we've royally fucked up evolution with technology.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Some guy will **** a zebra and then we'll have striped humans with horse faces running around everywhere. That's pretty much what evolutionsist believe.
Obviously we'll evolve into cows. Because you know, that's how evolution works.
Check out my band Disturbed
The next step is the human consciousness becoming one with computers and machines.The foundations of it have already been laid down,it's just a matter of time.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

we'll probably lose the toenail of our small toe, and then eventually the small toe altogether.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by diminishedtobme
Common sense?? Is that like a sixth sense?
I can't quite remember. I always thought the Sixth Sense was like, if you stared into a ninja's eyes long enough, his head explodes.
I don't think it'll go anywhere, we'll still be brainless idiots destroying the planet.........

That's if we survive 2012......anyone think it's actually going to happen?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
i think we will develop knowledge as instinct. Animals know what to do because of the instincts of their ancestors I think future generations will start to be born with what we consider common knowledge now.
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
Quote by deaththrashcore
Evolution hasn't been working on humans since the Agricultural Revolution.

Yes it has. People have gotten taller and more intelligent

EDIT:
Quote by IcePh0enix
Some guy will **** a zebra and then we'll have striped humans with horse faces running around everywhere. That's pretty much what evolutionsist believe.

No it isn't, read a book.
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Last edited by Brick23 at Dec 6, 2009,
Evolutionism: We are monkeys, if monkeys have sex for enough generations, a human comes out.
Creationism: We are the result of generations of human(Adam+Eve) incest.

So there you have it. Either our ancestors are monkeys, or we all are ingrown. Both of which mean we have no future.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
animals evolve to suit the enviroment, humans change the enviroment to suit them
I think that because we have destroyed natural selection, we have also destroyed the further evolution of humanity.
deity

because the only thing that kills us now is the will of the gods
Last edited by MrVaffel at Dec 6, 2009,
Quote by LordPino
Evolutionism: We are monkeys, if monkeys have sex for enough generations, a human comes out.

We're primates, and we share a common ancestor with monkeys.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by padgea7x
I don't think it'll go anywhere, we'll still be brainless idiots destroying the planet.........

That's if we survive 2012......anyone think it's actually going to happen?

If you see two suns by next year, we're basically ****ed.
Quote by bodyheatseeker
We're primates, and we share a common ancestor with monkeys.

I know. I was just criticizing both theories. Both are kinda stupid once you think about em.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
Quote by LordPino
Creationism: We are the result of generations of human(Adam+Eve) incest.

So there you have it. Either our ancestors are monkeys, or we all are ingrown. Both of which mean we have no future.

Holy crap, I hope you're trolling..
Quote by LordPino
I know. I was just criticizing both theories. Both are kinda stupid once you think about em.

No. One is stupid. The other is true.

Quote by JacobTheMe
I think that because we have destroyed natural selection, we have also destroyed the further evolution of humanity.

Survival is no longer the driving force behind natural selection in 1st world countries. That does not mean natural selection and evolution have stopped.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Dec 6, 2009,
Everyone knows humans can't evolve until they reached level 26! But when we do our attack stats will highly increase and we'll learn some ultrakickass moves.
Quote by ctb
I can't quite remember. I always thought the Sixth Sense was like, if you stared into a ninja's eyes long enough, his head explodes.

Phhsss, Good luck being able to spot a ninja's eyes before it kills you.
Quote by IcePh0enix

Oh, the memories.

I couldn't find a pic of the zebra one.
MATTERHORN
Quote by Brick23
Yes it has. People have gotten taller and more intelligent

EDIT:

No it isn't, read a book.

That's only because of improved diets and discoveries/education. The human mind has had the capacity for such knowledge for a very long time, we just haven't really used it till recently.
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
Quote by StewieSwan
No. One is stupid. The other is true.

Im glad that somebody was there at the beginning of time.

What theory do you think is true?
We are no longer receiving helpful traits from evolution, because humans with non useful traits (stupidity, obesity, weakness, disease) reproduce just as much as humans with helpful traits because of technology. So in a way, we are actually devolving as a species.
Quote by JacobTheMe
Im glad that somebody was there at the beginning of time.

What theory do you think is true?

Only one of these is a theory.
Quote by metalh3ad88
We are no longer receiving helpful traits from evolution, because humans with non useful traits (stupidity, obesity, weakness, disease) reproduce just as much as humans with helpful traits because of technology. So in a way, we are actually devolving as a species.

Meh, this seems most believable
Its simple really:

show me yours, and I'll show you MINE
Quote by metalh3ad88

That's based on the wrong notion. See, if both your parents are stupid, you won't be dumber than them. You'll be AS smart AS them ( of course, depending on the genes both parents give, but that's the basics). Otherwise, you could state that, if you crossed 2 opposites ( One small dumb person, one large smart person), you'd be in the middle. You wouldn't. You wouldn't be regular sized, average IQ, you'd just have half the traits of your mom, half of your dad.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
Page 1 of 3