I'm sure he'll be okay. But I hope he makes a speedy recovery.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
That's what happens when you only record two good albums, then proceed to record utter shit.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Quote by ConeShred
That's what happens when you only record two good albums, then proceed to record utter shit.

This is what happens when you don't know how to leave a constructive or worthwhile comment.
Quote by daytripper75
This is what happens when you don't know how to leave a constructive or worthwhile comment.

I thought it was pretty constructive and worthwhile.

Because it's true.

In all seriousness though, hope he's ok.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Quote by ConeShred

...What do albums that you find unsatisfactory do to cause bus accidents?
Illogical statement is illogical.
Quote by ConeShred

Way to jump on the bandwagon.

OT, when I saw this, my heart stopped for a second, glad to see that he'll probably be ok. I feel like my love for Weezer is second only to daytripper, an end to Weezer would be the end of me.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Dec 6, 2009,
Quote by kaptink
red album was pretty good too IMO, few bad tracks though.

Red Album kicks ass. Especially with their cover of "The Weight" in the bonus tracks.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
aw damn. i was hoping the injury was serious enough so he'd be put on pain meds and write another pinkerton.
#DTWD
I'm glad he's ok He's got a great talent for making catchy as hell songs.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.