it's a Whammy Pedal I'm 99% sure. Whammy pedals serve the purpose to rise or lower your octaves quite a bit. So the solo might have been played on the lowest string and to sound as if it's player on the highest string 5 octaves higher. So yeah I'd say he's using a whammy pedal
If you look at his guitar (Hes playing the high frets for the high notes also, so def no whammy pedal) hes sliding on the strings and playing alot of muted notes, probably with quite a bit of whammy bar? Theres no whammy pedal going on though.

Basically, lots of gain with a wah pedal. Put some guitar ease on your strings so you can slide easy, slide up and down the strings with your hand and pick as if they're chords with the right, and hitting whammy bar on all the actual notes.
Quote by Venice King
Beethoven ****ed Jimi Hendrix and I was born. I make my own music.
Last edited by Ghast at Dec 6, 2009,
yeah, i don't think KK would even know what a whammy pedal is, let alone know how to use one. he is using a wah. that bit you hear at the end is him dipping the whammy and then playing the note and raising the whammy again.
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
Quote by Dopemgs
it's a Whammy Pedal I'm 99% sure. Whammy pedals serve the purpose to rise or lower your octaves quite a bit. So the solo might have been played on the lowest string and to sound as if it's player on the highest string 5 octaves higher. So yeah I'd say he's using a whammy pedal

haha. It's a whammy bar. He uses his Kahler quite a bit in solos. I doubt he'd know how to use a whammy pedal anyways. He uses almost no pedals.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack