is the mexican strat a good beginners guitar? what kind of music is it good for. someone on craigslist is sellin it for 200 and i wondered if it was a good deal. please respond asap xD
200 is a heck of a deal since they are worth about 500 new nowadays.

Strats tone can vary greatly depending on the rest of your gear. The guitar alone is pretty good, better if you have a pretty good amp and equips to go with it.
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
i was thinking of gettn like a microcube for it. thats pretty mch i know about guitars. i dont know how to likee fix it up or modify it or anythingg
yes it is good, but if it's a squier, then its really over priced
Well, microcube is a nice one for starters. If its a fender and not a squier as people have posted, then take it to a music store and have it set up nicely for you =D Then its downhills to shredding mayhem from there hehe

If its a fender go for it, it'll be good for pretty much everything except heavily dtuned metal stuff
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
haha i just walk in and ask them to set up my guitar? how much wud that cost.
Hmmm, like 20-30 bucks dunno. But its worth if you dont know how to do it hehe, trust me, WORTH IT (any guitar player (with a brain) would tell you they prefer a set-up guitar).

haha so i just walk into , for example, guitar center and ask them to set up my guitar? what do they do to it and stuff
Yeah, Guitar Center works lol. They will change your strings, tune it properly, adjust the string height, make the intonation correct, many things depending of what needs to be done bro. Just dont fear the guitar center in this, this is the only reason why i got when im in a hurry and cant set-up my guitar myself :x QUACK.