Hi, I'm in a blues band and I have just create a band website. I would like it if some of you could give me some constructive criticism on how to improve my wesite.

www.greenmileofficial.webs.com

Thanks,
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Hey, your website looks pretty cool!

Your layout is very clear, and everything you would need to see for your band is easily accessible. The order of the links in the top menu is cool, going from highest to lowest priority.

I gotta be honest, I expected in to be green, but the colours are very good. I also noticed its said 'greenmile official' twice and one of them was a link... I tohught that was a bit odd.

I think what would be cool is if you had like a frame on the side that just stayed there no matter what you clicked on, that had like a youtube-playlist of your songs.
A lot of band websites that aren't on myspace or last.fm have that type of thing, and I reckon they're pretty good, especially if you are going to give the link as part of your press-pack... hey, you should put a press pack on there!

There is also a bit of scrolling involved... I have a widescreen laptop, so a lot of things don't fit properly, but the websites that DO I go on quite a lot. That means your tables and frames and things... instead of setting them to a set number of pixels, set them to a percentage of the total space available. This will also help viewing on mobile phones.

The logo you have on your homepage, I think you should put up above the menu. Maybe make it a background picture for it, or make that whole menu another frame, just to save on loading time.

The photo gallery is a great looking thing. I know there is nothing in it yet, but it is compact, you don't have to scroll down, there are arrows to just browse through. What I found odd was:
Sign In or Register to add photos
I don't think we should be able to see that.. unless you are expecting people to sign up to your website?

But, I do like your website! The colours set each other off very nicely. The font is a good size, the borders are very attractive
^Thanks, the only problem is, is that I made the site from a website builder and I don't know how to add a playlist.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
I've completely changed my website, I decided to get a different background, I have added the logo above the menu and I have also added an MP3 section with an MP3 Player.
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly