I've started to play my guitar a lot less since starting a full time job, so I need motivation to keep playing!

So I've created this blog - http://52weeks52solos.blogspot.com/

I'm going to put a poll on it each week where people can vote for which solo they want me to learn and post a video of the following week.

So yeah, if you're interested it'd be great if you could show your support! I'll be starting 1st January so vote on the poll for the 1st week solo and bookmark the site until then!

Thanks for looking!
Nothing else matters, for sure! So long as it isn't the shitty Offspring. Good luck, man.

by week 52 I want to see you do Selkies, or all of the Hangar 18 solo's.
lolburger
Last edited by Hadi The Ghost at Dec 6, 2009,
Quote by Hadi The Ghost
Nothing else matters, for sure! So long as it isn't the shitty Offspring. Good luck, man.

by week 52 I want to see you do Selkies, or all of the Hangar 18 solo's.

I voted the offspring and i am calling everyone to vote for them, hell if the offspring are losing i will make a thread and ask the pit of they might help. Because other people do it to.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
I'm really liking this idea. I'd go Hotel California. I just learned it a couple months ago and while it's not very difficult it's a blast to play.
Lift not the painted veil which those who live
Call life; though unreal shapes be pictured there,
And it but mimic all we would believe
I voted for Hotel California, best solo there IMO plus Nothing Else Matters is too short.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Stabwound.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
It's pretty neck and neck between Metallica and The Eagles at the moment!

Thanks for the support so far, everyone!

To people like the above poster: I've mentioned on the blog that I'm no guitar virtuoso, so sadly I wont be playing anything amazing! Not this year anyways, lol!
Nothing Else Matters
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
you think it will take you a week to learn the "Nothing Else Matters" solo?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
^^This man knows

also voted for NEM
After all you fell in love with death,
Life has aborted.
All you've had and all you became,
The night is calling, you pray forth.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Hotel California!
I just played it onstage with my band. its a amising solo, and not so hard either!
That's cool how you wanna get back into playing. I have not been playing enough since I got so busy with School. I vote nothing else matters.
Angus = god
Quote by grantjames
I've started to play my guitar a lot less since starting a full time job, so I need motivation to keep playing!

So I've created this blog - http://52weeks52solos.blogspot.com/

I'm going to put a poll on it each week where people can vote for which solo they want me to learn and post a video of the following week.

So yeah, if you're interested it'd be great if you could show your support! I'll be starting 1st January so vote on the poll for the 1st week solo and bookmark the site until then!

Thanks for looking!
This belongs in Recordings and Riffs
OR
Guitar Techniques.

pick one, but only one.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by MightyAl
TS, learn Tornado of Souls.

Tornado of Souls is an absolute must.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman