Ok I've got two guitars to sell, both with cases, and two sets of ibanez infinity pickups

First guitar is an Ibanez S320, pretty much new condition except for one little scratch along the back top edge.

Neck Material: 3pc Maple
Neck Type: Wizard II
Body: Mahogany body
Frets: Jumbo frets
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Inlay: Off-set dot on 12th fret inlay
Bridge: ZR bridge
NeckPU: INF1
BridgePU: INF2
HW Color: CK
Colour: Weathered Black
Case: Warrick Rockbag

Looking for £230.

Second guitar is a Jackson JS30RR, also pretty much new condition apart from one chip on the back bottom edge and a small chip underneath the top horn.

Neck Material: Maple
Neck Type: Bolt-On Maple
Body: Indian cedro body
Frets: Jumbo frets
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Inlay: MOTO Dot Position Inlays
Bridge: JT390 Adjustable Bridge with Strings-Through-Body
NeckPU: Jackson® CVR2 Humbucking Pickup
BridgePU: Jackson® CVR2 Humbucking Pickup
HW Color: Chrome
Colour: Black
Case: Fitted Ritter softcase

Looking for £120.

Next the pickups. I have two sets of Ibanez Infinty pickups pulled from an s670fm and an s520ex. I have two inf1's, two inf2's and one infs1.

£15-20 for each pickup? Just throw me some offers. Everyone knows how good these pickups are. Pick up from Exeter preferred but I will post otherwise. I'll post pictures tomorrow night. PM me if you're interested.
Are you in London, also would you be interested in selling both guitars for a certain price?
Quote by nospacesallowed
Trade a Zoom G9.2tt for the Ibanez?

Sorry man I don't need a multi fx unit at the moment, thanks for the offer though. I had a G7 a couple years back so I know how good they are, just wouldn't be much use for me right now.

Quote by J.Simpson
Are you in London, also would you be interested in selling both guitars for a certain price?

I have to travel through London a couple times over christmas so that'd probably work, I'm at uni and money is pretty tight so I can't really budge on the prices.
Boss DN-2, ZW wah and a Boss ge-7 all for the Ibanez?
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Quote by Chikao42
Boss DN-2, ZW wah and a Boss ge-7 all for the Ibanez?

No thanks, cheers for the offer though
got the circuit and pups out of an rga42 as well now, including the mid cut switch

Ibanez £220 shipped
Jackson £120 shipped
Pickups £10 each or £20 for a full set