http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Takamine-G340SC-Solid-Top-Cutaway-Acoustic-Guitar?sku=516423

Anybody have experience with this guitar? Im looking to get a new acoustic for christmas to replace my dreadful epiphone starter pack electric..(had it for about 7 years lol).

Anyway for $300 seems to be good. I'm going to be getting some home recording equipment and record jack johnson and such with it.

Thanks for the help.
I was just going to make a thread on this, I'm also wondering too. Don't think I'm stealing your thread but I'd like to ask some questions on it too. I saw it in the sticky and it looked most appealing to me out of all of them.

How does it compare with other <$300 guitars.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
anyoneee?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

theres only 2 reviews of it on harmony central, but they are both favorable..and of course the ones on musicians friend are good..

I'd really like to get this guitar + Tascam recording package for christmas.
Yeah I'm thinking about buying this for myself for Christmas.

Aaaaaaaaannnnyyoneeeeee?