OMG at a park today with my mates, little kid leaves part of the area so we go there and use the tire swing coz we're bored, so we're there for the best part of half an hour and a man walks up and he is extremely angry he comes up to us and demands an explination for why his child came crying to him ten mins ago saying we forced the child to leave the area,

Then he ask's us which of us is the oldest, so he can kick the sh*t out of us (surely thats illeagal seen as we aint done nothing and hes just come up to us and threatened us), after a few mins of him asking who done it none of us fessed up because none of us done it,

Before he left he said if we ever done anything again he would break us, anyway so what does the pit think of this mans reaction was he justified or was he over-reacting?
And what could have lead the child to lie or believe we made them leave the area when we were no where near them at the time?
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Quote by kbabz22
Before he left he said if we ever done anything again he would break us, anyway so what does the pit think of this mans reaction was he justified or was he over-reacting?

Was this the guy?

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
None of us DID it. DID.

He obviously was going to believe his kid. He probably figured you were a bunch of punk kids up to no good.
Seriously scared the sh*t outa me i thought i was gonna get a punch seen as i was second oldest and the oldest was a girl
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
I'm guessing you're one of those people who just screams 'paedophile' when people see you ... probably time to stop yelling that at strangers.
You misspelled more words than you typed.

Quote by kbabz22
Seriously scared the sh*t outa me i thought i was gonna get a punch seen as i was second oldest and the oldest was a girl

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by kbabz22

Aw shit why didn't you say so! Is she hot?!
MATTERHORN
After evaluation of your use of language e.g "fessed", "aint" I will assume you are a chav, and therefore you deserve it.
Quote by Venice King
You misspelled more words than you typed.

OMW sigged

DO IT LIVE
Maybe a group of illiterate no-good kids (you) intimidated this child, and therefore made him feel like he had to leave.
kids ****ing smart i think he was bored and wanted to see some1's ass get kicked
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I don't think that exhonerees should get a cash settlement, they should get a basket with lotions and fruit, with a card that says "sorry!" with a little doggy on it.

Quote by sock_demon

*Shredding* BREAKER BREAKER, IVE GOT A DEAD HOOKER, OVER*Shredding*
Anyone else think the guy probably just wanted to beat some kids up?
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
Quote by kbabz22
OMG at a park today with my mates, little kid leaves part of the area so we go there and use the tire swing coz we're bored, so we're there for the best part of half an hour and a man walks up and he is extremely angry he comes up to us and demands an explination for why his child came crying to him ten mins ago saying we forced the child to leave the area,

Then he ask's us which of us is the oldest, so he can kick the sh*t out of us (surely thats illeagal seen as we aint done nothing and hes just come up to us and threatened us), after a few mins of him asking who done it none of us fessed up because none of us done it,

And what could have lead the child to lie or believe we made them leave the area when we were no where near them at the time?

Lemme get this straight ...

1 - You're bored and wanna play on the toys at the park.
2 - There's a little kid playing with the toys you wanna play with.
3 - Being the kind, lovely people you are, you and your friends wait patiently
4 - The little kid finally leaves.
5 - You now begin to play on the toys.
6 - For some unknown reason, the kid tells his dad that you chased him away.
7 - The dad gets in your face.

Sorry. That makes no sense to me. Can't really help.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Dec 6, 2009,
should of fought him
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by kbabz22
I was at a park today with some of my friends. A little kid left the area, so my group occupied that spot and used the tire swing because we were bored. We were there for the better part of half an hour and a man walks up to us; he is extremely angry. He approaches us and demands an explanation for why his child came crying to him ten minutes previous. The child claimed we forced him to leave the area.

The father asks us which of us is the oldest, presumably so he can engage in fisticuffs with the eldest. (Surely that's illegal, since we had done nothing worthy of an attack.) No one in my group admitted to the deed because none of us had done such a thing.

Before he left, he stated that if we ever committed the alleged transgression again, he would "break" us. What does The Pit think of this man's reaction? Was he justified, or was he overreacting?
What could have led the child to lie or believe we made them leave the area when we were nowhere near them at the time?

That took a lot of work.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Last edited by DaddyTwoFoot at Dec 6, 2009,
Quote by Conformist
Anyone else think the guy probably just wanted to beat some kids up?

Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
That took a lot of work.

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
hmmm i smell a dick....

you threw woodchips at the kid, i was theres asshole.

i will break you, mother russia give me strength!
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by Dirge Humani
Then get it off your face.

Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.