Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone would like to hear a song I just completed. It's in two parts, and both are located on my profile. The concept is based around the original Orson Welles radio broadcast of War of the Worlds. It's neat, I think there's something for everyone to take from it.

Part I is a rising action, Part II is a climax with building intensity. Think soundtrack music.

For best results: Wear headphones and turn the lights off!
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
Wow, that was really good. The voice with the music gives it an eerie feel. Don't know what else to say about it, but I liked it a lot.
Wow dude, some serious post-rock soundscapes here, sounds great. Most of the time (specially after about 3:00) I was waiting for some punding drums and ultra-reverby guitars to kick in LOL. The tom in part 2 sort of works for that but by 2:30 of part 2 I feel like there should be more going on (some fading/panning trem picking maybe?) . Listened to both parts, nothing terrible about these recordings, sound really pro IMO. Im just going to have to assume you listen to Godspeed LOL.

c4c? "Paths"
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1241533