Hi,

I@m just out of my first year in playing guitar and was thinking of investing in a wah wah peddle, however, I'm concerned that I'm gonna struggle getting to grips with playing (which is harder than anything I've ever done before) and using the peddle as well. Any thoughts on the subject?

Thrench
Ibanez AS73
Squier Blonde Standard Telecaster
Home built Telecaster Deluxe
Vox AC4TV amp
Vox V845 Wah Wah
Marshall reverb
Korg Pandora PX4 multi effects
Digitech Death Metal distortion pedal

God is busy, save yourselves!!!
do you mean a wah pedal? Wah pedals aren't really that hard to get used to, generally it's like tapping your foot along to the beat, only with a wah it affects the sound.
Quote by RATM forever
definitely the best spam thread today!
I've never really gotten used to my wah pedal, I havent praticed much on it though, but I just got it up and working again so I'm hopeing to start using it again. But it dosent seem to be very responsive in Drop A# tuning. But there basicly a kinda beat tool, you use them with the beat of the song to make the wah effect, which works for some songs, but the greatest use I have ever seen of the wah pedal is in funk music.
wahs are extremely easy to use. the 1st day i got it i had the intro to voodoo child down
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Cool thanks very much for your replies.

Thrench
Ibanez AS73
Squier Blonde Standard Telecaster
Home built Telecaster Deluxe
Vox AC4TV amp
Vox V845 Wah Wah
Marshall reverb
Korg Pandora PX4 multi effects
Digitech Death Metal distortion pedal

God is busy, save yourselves!!!