Recently I've been having a lot of dreams about this girl I met when I was like a little kid. I miss her now ;/ but I know I'll never be able to find her again because I lost connection with her. Anyone have this kind of thing happen to them? this really sucks! any happy stories (please!)

EDIT: Wow I Searched Again And Found Her On Facebook ;d! I'm Soo Happy Guys!
Last edited by NecroticSoldier at Dec 9, 2009,
When I was little, my cousin and I had a friend named Robin. The problem though is that because my cousin and Robin lived down in southern California, I could only see them a couple times a year.

Eventually, I forgot about Robin and so did my cousin. Then one evening when I was visiting them we asked my aunt if she remembered Robin. Her reply was "Oh yeah. You kids used to have an imaginary friend."
ITT: I had a friend when I was young. We used to play and hang out together. But now, we don't see each other anymore.
Quote by JacobTheMe
When I was little, my cousin and I had a friend named Robin. The problem though is that because my cousin and Robin lived down in southern California, I could only see them a couple times a year.

Eventually, I forgot about Robin and so did my cousin. Then one evening when I was visiting them we asked my aunt if she remembered Robin. Her reply was "Oh yeah. You kids used to have an imaginary friend."

Is your aunt M Night Shyamalan? ಠ_ಠ

I have loads of childhood friends I haven't talked to in years. I probably should some day.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Is your aunt M Night Shyamalan? ಠ_ಠ

I have loads of childhood friends I haven't talked to in years. I probably should some day.

*Google*

No, does he have a similar movie?
Quote by MelodicSlap
facebook? google?

google is too broad ;( and not everyone has facebook. Heck I only know their first name... and their last name not sure if they changed it to their step-dad's last name. (sad)
Quote by JacobTheMe
*Google*

No, does he have a similar movie?

I don't think so, I just made the reference because of the weird twist.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I once had this friend Connor who moved away after 5th grade. He was pretty cool. First, he moved to Wisconsin, and then to Florida. I can't remember why. The last time I talked to him he said he took up bass. Hm.. Maybe he's on UG!
Hey, Buddy are you there? Eh? Eh?

Ah well.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by PhillyHendrix
I once had this friend Connor who moved away after 5th grade. He was pretty cool. First, he moved to Wisconsin, and then to Florida. I can't remember why. The last time I talked to him he said he took up bass. Hm.. Maybe he's on UG!
Hey, Buddy are you there? Eh? Eh?

Ah well.

O hai, I am Konner!
Quote by Kensai
I don't think so, I just made the reference because of the weird twist.

well there was that one with bruce willis where he thought he was alive but he was really dead.
Quote by JacobTheMe
O hai, I am Konner!

0_o
Nah, I'm preeee-tee sure your name is Jacob.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...