Martin 000-15?
Quote by metallicafan616
fial

Quote by Kevin97220
lol anything divided by zero is zero, why did you need a calculator for that?
It's actually a Martin d-15. John said that he has two of them and these have smaller bodies than 000-15. He always wanted a bigger body martin, because its better for chord playing. Thats what I read about it.
There is no way that this one in the video is a D-15. It's much too small. Probably an 000-15.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
it is a vintage 0-15 which is part of the 15 series. This is different to the 000-15.
There is no way on earth a Martin Grand Auditorium body is bigger than a Dreadnought. Even if you custom made an 000 the size of a Dreadnought, it would essentially be a Jumbo or Super Jumbo and not an 000 anymore.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/announcement.php?f=27&announcementid=103

Scroll down to "Guitar Sizes And How it Affects Sound..." and look at the 000/OM compared to the 14 fret Dreadnought. I highly doubt John Frusciante would be using a 12 fret Dreadnought. And even then, they're about equal size. Aside from that, Dreadnoughts are usually thicker than the 000's.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Yeah, I might be wrong. I just read that he strictly used two d-15 from 1930-1940 or sthg like that, and that they were small and John always wanted a bigger body guitar.