I have an Ibanez S5470. I'm pretty sure the pickups I buy for it need to be F-spaced, can anyone confirm that.

I think I measured right....

I measured from the low E to the high E at the bridge pickup and it was 55 mm, but I measure with my ipod touch, so it could be off by a mm or two.

Also, if my guitar is f-spaced, do I need one for the neck pickup to?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
This is from DiMarzio's site.

F-Spacing
How do I know which spacing to use?
F-spaced pickups measure 2.01" (51 mm) center-to-center from the first polepiece to the sixth. Standard-spaced pickups measure 1.90" (48 mm).
Although some players believe that F-spaced pickups are only for the bridge position of tremolo bridge guitars, many guitars with fixed bridges (including modern Gibsons, Epiphones and other imported TOM guitars) should have F-spaced pickups in the bridge position. Most tremolo equipped guitars that have a nut width of 1-11/16 (43mm) or more should also use an F-spaced pickup in the neck position. If you’re replacing a bridge-position pickup and you're not sure what your string-spacing is, it's usually better to get an F-spaced model. It is not necessary for the strings to pass exactly over the center of the polepieces for best performance, but it is wise to avoid a situation where the E strings are sitting completely outside of the outer polepieces.