I havent seen this video in a long time but it is a military parody type. It is centers around a black officer who is outrageous... says stuff like WOOOO and despite how crazy he is, people in video look at him in high regard. It is played kind of like a training or recruitment video highlighting the officer...

I know that is a very vague description but maybe the pit can pool together to crack this mystery! I will give you a scooby snack if you help.
Star Wars?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by ehlert99
I havent seen this video in a long time but it is a military parody type. It is centers around a black officer who is outrageous... says stuff like WOOOO and despite how crazy he is, people in video look at him in high regard. It is played kind of like a training or recruitment video highlighting the officer...

I know that is a very vague description but maybe the pit can pool together to crack this mystery! I will give you a scooby snack if you help.

nah isnt jarhead.. it is a simple video... not from a movie... ya know fake and cheap
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Obama's inauguration?

Whoa, I was gonna say that. -.-
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.