Poll: Which band name do you prefer?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which band name do you prefer?
System Failure
3 5%
Probable Cause
8 12%
Midnight Massacre
3 5%
All Else Fails
8 12%
In all honest, they all suck.
43 66%
Voters: 65.
Basically, what I'm asking is, what do you think of the above band names? If you saw any of the names in a listing, on a poster or flyer (or flier, I'm iffy on the spelling), or anything of that nature, would you check it out? Which one do you like the best?

The genre is Post-Grunge mainly, along with Punk-Alternative (the "Alternative" being the stronger of the two influences).
Last edited by herby190 at Dec 6, 2009,
Yeah...these names are all really generic...I'd go with something else.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Quote by Dirge Humani
I read Midnight Massacre as Midget Massacre, which I think is a much better name.
I can never tell when you're joking....
They all suck balls
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
You should name your band Masticating Autofellatio. Then I'd check you out.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
I'm gonna give a serious reply because your user title always makes me smile

They all sound pretty generic to be honest, I couldn't tell if they were punk or hardcore or metal or whatever. A lot of them sound as if they're already taken anyway, I'd check on lastfm.

That said, my favourite from all those is System Failure.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Make the fifth option your band's name.

NAO
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Last edited by Fat-bastard0603 at Dec 6, 2009,
New option:

Probable Failure

I voted for Probable Cause, but I actually think my suggestion is better.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
ahaha, I came up with better band names when I was 12.
Living After Death, Those Sick Mother****ers, Second Death.
they were at least more creative
or you can always go with Skard
Quote by Dirge Humani
How about "If all else fails, there is probable cause that a system failure will cause a midnight massacre"?

Sounds kvlt.
🙈 🙉 🙊
theres a sticky for this in bandleading forum

*reported*
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
I think if you can't come up with an original band name you must not write good songs.

I mean come on I think we all know system failure is sposed to be a play off of system of a down.
Atleast I thought so
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by genghisgandhi
If all else fails, Dr. Chloroform will cause a system failure that will cause a midnight massacre

this

That
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I think if you can't come up with an original band name you must not write good songs.

I mean come on I think we all know system failure is sposed to be a play off of system of a down.
Atleast I thought so
Actually, it wasn't, I've just always liked how it sounded.

Still, if this many of you don't like any of them, I guess I'll just accept that I failed this time; thanks for the honesty.
Quote by genghisgandhi
They all suck. Name your band

Dr. Chloroform, P.H.D

You rang?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Sorry for saying this but this is bullshit. Not being able to come up with a name has nothing to do with writing songs. There are people who are mentally discapacitated and who can barely even speak or read who come up with great music.
🙈 🙉 🙊