I'm remodeling this old guys house - he found out I was a guitar player so he takes me out to his barn and gives me this... says his brother was a Country Singer back in the 60's/70's and this was his. What is it? A passive P.A./Mixer of some kind? Is it worth anything? I don't believe there's tubes in it cause there's no vents, etc., but I haven't opened it up. It lights up when I plugged it in but that's as far as I went. Google ain't no help on this one? I gigged back in those days but never had one of these...

Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Last edited by strangedogs at Dec 6, 2009,
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.

someones got to start it i suppose....
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.