BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
I quit by taking Chantix. My brother quit using e-cigarettes.
Signatures are overrated.
Just stop buying them.

inb4IT'SNOTTHATEASYRETARD

Yes, it is. I would know.
Check out my band Disturbed
Take that 5 bucks you spend on a pack and hide it away, it adds up. Smoke to the point where you're sick of it, or take up cigars...you smoke a lot less yet they still satisfy the urge...yet they're gross as shit so you wean yourself off of it. That or try to get sick as much as possible, quickest way to **** up your addiction.
Don't it feels to good.
I mean come on you take a drag you feel relaxed as the nicotine courses through your veins and the taste it leaves in your mouth...

Oh **** I need one now lol
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by patsfannumero1
chewing gum, lots and lots of chewing gum.
I think that's what my dad did. He also changed his eating/diet over time and started doing bike riding. (But he had a beer-belly on him anyway lol)
Which leads to what I said before, just make sure you don't get too bored to start thinking about stuff you shouldn't be doing, such as smoking.
rub dog turds on the buts of all your cigarettes, you can try to smoke them backwards but... you'll see
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I actually quit cold turkey. I was tired of having to worry about whether chicks would like my habit or not. Also, it was like $7 a pack where I worked.
*Go to a hospital.
*Inject whatever you see into yourself.
*Enter a drug induced coma.
*Let the insurance company and the doctors do the rest.
*Wake up after 20 years.
*Smoke cigarette.
*Brag to your friends as to how you gave up cigarettes for 20 years cold turkey!
*Jail time.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
I stopped by removing myself from the environment where I used to smoke (certain people I were friends with etc), then after a few months I could hang out with them without smoking. Although this may not work if you are a heavy smoker.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Haha don't listen to medical people! "Just have a glass of water" they'll say...
Once We Were Anarchists