Page 1 of 2
What do you gents (ladies ololol) do about body hair? Do you shave, wax or let it grow?

Also a side question, I heard if you shave all your body hair and jump into a pool it feels amazing. Has anyone ever done this?
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
I don't shave. Except my face.

What would Bigfoot/Yeti look like if they shaved? Probably like Arnold Schwarzenegger
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Last edited by guitarlord28 at Dec 6, 2009,
Personally I let mine grow for one simple reason.

Every halloween I just strip and go to parties as a Gorilla.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
I have a pretty good amount of body hair that I use an electric trimmer on my chest/stomach/pubes once in a while. Thank god I don't have any back hair.
Umm I shave my face every two days, trim pubic hair when needed other than that no, I don't see how it gets in the way.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I trim my pubes and beard... that's about it really
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
I shave everything except my legs and arms. Its hit and miss with women. Some are into it some are really turned off by it. Especially when I shave my armpits.
I shave my face, stomach and chest, but thats cause I wear vnecks, sooo, yeah.
Follow me on twitter and junk @GodDammitZack
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
I shave everything except my legs and arms. Its hit and miss with women. Some are into it some are really turned off by it. Especially when I shave my armpits.

does shaving arm pits make you smell better?
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
I strongly dislike body hair. Which is unfortunate, because I'm hairier than hell, so it takes forever to trim shit up.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I keep my pubes shaven and i normally shave Facial hair but i joined no shave november and just got rid of my beard less than a week ago. THe Gf says she doesnt care if i shave either way but its personal preference to do it. I also imagine getting your balls waxed to hurt insanely bad.
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
Quote by speakers
does shaving arm pits make you smell better?

I don't think so. Just makes me all bad ass aerodynamic n shit while I'm gettin down wit my guurll.

And makes me look like a gay German model ;[
Quote by speakers
What do you gents (ladies ololol) do about body hair? Do you shave, wax or let it grow?

Also a side question, I heard if you shave all your body hair and jump into a pool it feels amazing. Has anyone ever done this?

It feels so good when you jump into a pool like that. it rules. done it once, i'll never shave my arms and legs again though. it sucks when it grows back.
GEAR
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squire Strat
Peavey Bandit 65
Zoom 505II
I shave my beard and pubes. Ladies looooove it.
To deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human.
I shave my face except for a lil fluff on my chin. Its long, like an upside down mini-mullet
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by TechnoLp
I keep my pubes shaven and i normally shave Facial hair but i joined no shave november and just got rid of my beard less than a week ago. THe Gf says she doesnt care if i shave either way but its personal preference to do it. I also imagine getting your balls waxed to hurt insanely bad.

dear god who does that???
Quote by JayLacelle

dear god who does that???

I'm sure it doesn't hurt as much as smothering your balls in BenGay. Now that was hell..
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
I shave everywhere during counties, states, and divisions, but I'm a swimmer.

Other than that, I shave my balls when I want, and my face like twice a week.

I only shave down thar because my girlfreind loves it lol
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
I just shave facial hair...although lately i haven't even been doing that. I'm getting fvckin sick of pubes.

What's the best way to get rid of them?
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Quote by Athabasca
I just shave facial hair...although lately i haven't even been doing that. I'm getting fvckin sick of pubes.

If they're kinda long, burn them. No, i'm not saying that as a joke. You cant shave them when they're long, you gotta trim them down, and honestly burning them is the fastest and easiest way. Just hold a flame to the ends of the hair for a split second, they'll burn pretty fast and the fire will die before it gets close enough to your skin to hurt. After that, shaving cream and normal shaving razor. First with the grain, then against it.

Edit: i just realized how stupid that sounds.
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM

Quote by ShredHead396

first stack ^
I shaved my pubes once. BIG mistake. It hurt like hell, I couldn't walk, hell, I couldn't even fap. I couldn't believe how bad it hurt, I'm never shaving them again.

Oh, and I don't shave anywhere else either. Except my face sometimes.
Quote by Alex Vik
I shaved my pubes once. BIG mistake. It hurt like hell, I couldn't walk, hell, I couldn't even fap. I couldn't believe how bad it hurt, I'm never shaving them again.

why did it hurt so bad? like shaving rash?
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by Alex Vik

Were they long-ish when you did that? If they're around a centimeter or more long, then what happens is the razor gets clogged up too fast and instead of shaving, it pulls your hair out. I learned that the hard way. After the first shave, however, it shouldn't hurt at all.
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM

Quote by ShredHead396

first stack ^
Quote by Athabasca

I use a beard trimmer. Just have it on a short setting. It's not nearly the same as shaving them all the way off, but you won't cut your sack either.
I shave my face every few days, i have chest hair but i leave that, tried to wax part of it once and it hurt like hell but looked alright, i have a tiny bit of back hair at the top, hopefully it won't spread, i trim my pubes on occasion if it gets messy down there.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Striped_Monkey5
I shave my face, stomach and chest, but thats cause I wear vnecks, sooo, yeah.

^
Cliff?!O.o???

i shave me face,chest and ''downstairs.''
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
trim my pubes every now and then. Other than that, I just shave my pitiful sideburns + the couple of hairs on the sides of my face, but keep the stache and goatee cuz thats the only thing that grows almost fully. But I may shave the stache in a couple of weeks cuz its fuller and I don't like the moustache-only look, and thats what I get even with the goatee.
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
usually shave, ive been shaving my body hair since i was about 15. ive had waxes before but stuff like leg waxes only last 2 weeks, although male brazilians was worth the money. ive also tried plucking, which is probably the best in terms of effect but its REALLY slow.

all in all, if you want a real solution, its best just to pay up for the electrolysis
Quote by mitchellator
I'm hairy,I don't mind, but I don't shave my ass ever

This. I have the hairiest ass out of all my friends.

Wow i just made it so easy for someone to make a gay sex joke.
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM

Quote by ShredHead396

first stack ^
Quote by speakers
why did it hurt so bad? like shaving rash?

I use a beard trimmer, so there was a little stubble there. And as you probably know, stubble is really rough.

Quote by migueltherocker
Were they long-ish when you did that? If they're around a centimeter or more long, then what happens is the razor gets clogged up too fast and instead of shaving, it pulls your hair out. I learned that the hard way. After the first shave, however, it shouldn't hurt at all.

It wasn't the shaving that hurt, it was the post-shave walking that hurt.
Quote by Alex Vik
It wasn't the shaving that hurt, it was the post-shave walking that hurt.

I know. What i said can irritate your skin pretty bad, specially in such a sensitive area. Like i said, i learned the hard way. OH and rubbing alcohol doesn't help. at all. seriously.
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM

Quote by ShredHead396

first stack ^
Quote by migueltherocker
This. I have the hairiest ass out of all my friends.

Wow i just made it so easy for someone to make a gay sex joke.

Cause you'd know how hairy their asses are
I have super manly hair all over my body, and refuse to shave it. I don't have a gf, so it doesnt matter much whether i shave anything but my beard.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
Quote by mitchellator
I'm hairy,I don't mind, but I don't shave my ass ever

This^^
Just my face. I refuse to take any razor down south. I tried the pubes once, and hated it.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Page 1 of 2