Page 1 of 2
Tell me you didn't crap your pants...
>>Every child fears under their bed. If they don’t, they fear the closet, or maybe that little crack in the almost closed door.

Scientists know that children are more perceptive, they see things adults don’t. They aren’t yet tethered into only accepting what society wants them to accept. They see what is truly there.

They see the monsters.

If you were to borrow a child’s eyes and see through them for a night, you would go insane. To be able to see what you only dimly remember, burrowing into your covers while wearing those train pajamas, hoping to a God you can barely comprehend that “it” doesn’t see you back…would drive an adult crazy. Because Adults forget the rules.

1) Cover yourself. If you can’t see it, it can’t see you. Even if it makes it harder to breathe.

2) Don’t make a noise. Every whimper can lead to destruction.

3) Don’t move. It attracts their attention.

4) Only light can make them go away. Bright light. Flashlights make it worse.

Teens are caught in the middle. They still feel what’s there, but they cannot see… and they forget the rules….
Why do you think there are so many insomniacs typing at their computers, subconsciously praying the light from their monitor will be enough to keep them away?

It’s not. Now look behind you with a child’s eyes and try not to scream.
Originally Posted by Spachula
So my band recently played our first gig, and it actually went great. There was only one problem though....
My band is pissed at me now for wearing a banana costume while I performed.

Last edited by DjBrandenburg at Dec 6, 2009,
Thats actually pretty interesting. It just proves kids have an infinite imagination.
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
I have my lights on. FOILED YOUR PLAN!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
This would probably be interesting if I didn't know so much about science.

Bah.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED

EDIT: is CreepyPasta... Not my own works...
Cool Nightmare thread, bro.

Quote by madbasslover

These stupid things try too hard.

Some of the ones in the Nightmare thread are pretty cool. Not really scary, but just cool sounding...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at Dec 6, 2009,
What? Children aren't more perceptive, they just don't understand as much and fear the things they can't understand and explain. Pfft silly idea.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by biga29
THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED

Cool Nightmare thread, bro.

Just looking behind me and picturing childs eyes almost made me shit myself.
Once We Were Anarchists
Quote by biga29

Quote by MangoStarr
i think i just got bittened by a shark...

Hey, YOU CANT TALK YOU ARE IN SPACE!!!!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Dec 6, 2009,
Quote by BK202
This... is.... gay.

Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by biga29

That was the funniest thing I have ever read. I lol'd for several minutes, rather loudly. I'm crying with laughter. Thank you very much for this.
OPINIONATED STATEMENT

Meaningful Song Lyrics
Inside my signature
Make me look deep
And misunderstood

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context hilarious quote!

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context compliment!

My Gear:
Awesome Shit
Cool Shit
Shitty Shit

Quote by biga29

What a TWIST!
has a terrible signature.
John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John was a zombie.
I just looked behind me with my child's eyes. I found I didn't need my glasses any more because I wasn't short-sighted as a child. So I jumped up for joy and promptly knocked myself out on the bookshelf above my desk that I had clean forgotten about.

Thanks for nothing, TS, you miserable Son-of-a-bitch, it's the last time I'm following your advice

*nurses MASSIVE bruise*
Last edited by LordBishek at Dec 6, 2009,
I killed the monsters under my bed when I was 6. They were a stupid lot.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
I killed the monsters under my bed when I was 6. They were a stupid lot.

With his bare hands, goddamn you, WITH HIS BARE HANDS
Quote by DoomSentinal
Suddenly The Floor Is Lava

*looks down in disbelief at slowly vaporising feet, as he slowly sinks into the floor lava.*

Motherfu-glubglubglub
Quote by LordBishek
With his bare hands, goddamn you, WITH HIS BARE HANDS

And a styrofoam noodle. It was an epic battle indeed.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
well wouldn't you shit yourself if you saw through a childs eyes?

THATS NOT EVEN POSSIBLE
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Erik_Aero
I have never pooped because I was scared before.
You've never pooped?!!??

Anyways, on topic:

This is a load of crap. I never saw monsters when I was a kid. I imagined them, that they were there, but they never actually were. Plus it's illogical to say that one can see something that is invisible to other people's eyes. I generally accept the idea of the supernatural (as I am a Christian), but monsters?? Nah.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Hang on just a minute, if all this is true then who was phone?
That was easy. There's a curtain and a deodorant can. What a shit monster.

I remember when I was a kid I was terrified by a strip of light on my wall cast by the street light outside my window, I know I can still see that.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Dec 6, 2009,
Quote by DoomSentinal
Suddenly the floor is lava

Oh no! Quickly, everybody jump around on the furniture so the lava doesnt get us!

I miss that game.
Page 1 of 2