I didnt know advertising third party sites is off limits. Didnt mean to spam.

pit forgive me? lol
I am definitely not gonna read that long freaking joke. not today at least... lol what the heck

gah! so many rules!!!!
Yes it is spam. Don't argue.

And, get better grammer man. Just because we're pit monkeys doesn't mean we have to be animals
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Quote by EnyoAdonai
you're dubbed the unforgiven I'm afraid.

Boom boom tch!
In my defense I skimmed thru the rules and the "don't post any new threads about" posts but I guess I missed something...

also I'm looking at the thread tools box in the bottom and I don't see any spools or spindles... Yeesh.. tough crowd..
Dude delete this thread before they attack with their mod wannabe skills and report you! They'll probably ban you if you don't delete! GAH HURRY!

Don't worry, I'm not gonna report you. (Even though as an 06er, you should know better) Just passing along advice. I've posted these types of threads before. Not a good idea
Better grammar... its an internet forum.. I'm too lazy. At l3aSt i d0nT tYp3 lyke dis.
Quote by astrosaki
Better grammar... its an internet forum.. I'm too lazy. At l3aSt i d0nT tYp3 lyke dis.

Point taken
So you posted a thread, had it closed for spam. Then started another thread saying sorry. I think you missed the point.
Quote by astrosaki
I am definitely not gonna read that long freaking joke. not today at least... lol what the heck

gah! so many rules!!!!
1 - You should read it. It might save you 30 days.
2 - Rules =/= joke.
3 - Your previous thread was DEFINITELY advertising. You admitted to profiting from the link.
4 - Check your e-mail. You may have a warning from it.
5 - When a thread gets closed, do not make a new one on that subject, even to apologize, it's still just spam.
6 - This thread needs to be closed, so ...

*reported*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.