This week we got us a '96 Warwick Fortress Mastermann with a Fortress One neck and a nirvana black finish, called 'Beater'. I traded a Schecter Stiletto Elite 5 for it. it has one of the thinnest necks I've ever played (like SR thin, but FIRM) , belying my loved baseball bat neck with another great design!!!

let's get some specs in here-
BODY "ninja" flame maple, 2 piece, nirvana black
NECK 3 piece wenge with wenge board, truss rod, 2 steel support rods, and 2X2 angled headstock. 24 brass frets. no inlays. 4 screw bolt on.
ELECTRONICS

gold hardware

Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
wenge is always sexy
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
photobucket actually.

10 bucks says Del stickies this thing.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard

Quote by the humanity
photobucket actually.

10 bucks says Del stickies this thing.

if it's an e-$10 then you're on
(I'm broke)
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Last edited by gilly_90 at Dec 7, 2009,
very sexy bass you got there humanity. very envious.
Ibanez SR 505
Brice Defiant 6 lizardburst (soon to have)
GK 700rbII
GK BXL 4x10
GK BXL 1x15
Boss GT10B (soon to have)
Good stuff.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by anarkee
Nice, but where's the baby going to ride now that your using the stroller as a bass holder.

they take turns
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

I got 2 babies now I suppose :P
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

Quote by anarkee
Nice, but where's the baby going to ride now that your using the stroller as a bass holder.

This reminds me of the day I bought my Sandberg...my then gf returned home to find it tucked up on her side of the bed...she was unimpressed....
Lovely bass man!!! Bet it sounds the shiz too, we shud catch up sometime
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
why not here skip? it is MY thread!!!

the topic is now how you are doing... or the bass.
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

Lets see....my ex got it on with my now ex drummer, and only told me because I asked her to get back with me, he even spoke to me on the phone with her in bed next to him, he lied to her, and used her just to get his rocks off.
I'm developing Carpal Tunnel in my fretting (left) hand, to the point where its going numb at work all the time, so Im having to operate a till and make tes and coffees one handed.
Still havent finished the Ep, and there's no chance of playing any gigs in the near to medium future...
I have no money and no xmas presents for anyone, ansd I feel awful for it

But, My vinyl collection has expanded considerably to include the first 4 primus albums (Suck on this-Pork Soda) A lovely twin picture disc copy of Lateralus, Loveless by MBV, Spiderland by Slint, lots of Butthole Surfers, some Babes in Toyland, the entire SSPU disography (inc Pikul, and Im seeing them again next week at London Uni, twice in one year without having to go to some shitty placebo arena tour) and tonnes of other stuff. So it's not all bad. Just mostly. Seeing Claypool in Amsterdam, and BRMC next year are keeping me going. Hows the lady friends and the lil nicky goin??
Sorry to be playing bum notes at you, feeling pretty shitty tbh
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
man, I know you, it'll turn around!

I got a Wick and a kid.

her name is Alanah, and she is such a good baby. she hardly ever cries for no reason. there is always a reason.

working at UPS.

self recording my band have a drummerless gig on sat.

don't worry though. I know you'll do great, I'm praying for you!!!
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

She's beem born then?? Great man
That's really great!!! Are you guys living together now then?? It's great man, you've got a family, thats, well, just, amazing, sometimes I wish I hadn't....well you know my story...But yeah, man, thats uber WOW factor!!!

And a sexy Wick aswell, there's no Stopping Nick it'd seem!!!! Still building the ol' Nickenbacker, or is that on hold atm?
Hope your first xmas with your own family is amazing man!!
International Man Hugz
Quote by the humanity
Lovely bass nick. Im a fan of those mastermann's. Theirs a 5 string one going that i really want.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
it's a bit on hold, though I'm still planning to build it.
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

looks nice altho im not a fan of gold hardware or warwicks it looks really really nice :P
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
two warnable offences = ban.

i just dont like gold personally xD.The only warwick i would prolly gas for is a Vampire but i wish it had a more evil looking headstock xD but even at that i would never ever get it since its way out my price range and my gas list is more or less my dream list xD.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
My current bass is just tiding me over til i get a custom shop warwick.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

O, nice. It must sound fantastic. I looks great, too.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by 83lespaulstudio
awsome bass, Nick!
Merry Christmas!!

thanks Rick!!!
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard