Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

EDIT:

BEHOLD!!!! http://www.guitarcenter.com/The-Golden-Touch-Sterling-Silver-Pick-110210-i1123504.gc

The silver one is a bit more reasonable for $20 but I couldn't justify spending $200 on a pick. It says it give a unique sound... Hmm it actually might be interesting.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Dec 7, 2009,
It's meant to be jewelry. I don't see a problem here.
For the right person it could be a pretty cool gift.
well besides the fact that playing with a gold pick would be the awsome maybe it has a different sound but since i lose most of my picks it would be a huge waste of money
I think they are intended for women to buy men on their birthdays as a gift failure.

First of all, we all know that guys play an instrument, and chick **** them for it. Second of all, we also know that some blonde ditz is going to be like "ooo, shiny"
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Gold is an awfully soft metal. I'd imagine it'd get scratched all to hell rather quickly if you were using it for playing with.

I've got a couple stainless steel and copper picks that I use from time to time. I'll stick to those for playing. It'd be an interesting gift if your girlfriend was a guitarist or something.
I've played with metal picks a few times, and I liked the sound quite a bit. So I would be curious to see how this sounds. If I had the money.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
I have figured it out....

It is to be used as Jewelry + it has the 'detachable' feature to be used when needed as a pick. I'd say it's excessive, but not useless....
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
I get that it's jewelry... I guess it's just a little strange at first glance. People spend money on crazy things, like the Russians and their weather machine.