Which websites do you guys use to buy music equipment when you do buy online? I know eBay (some stores) and Musician's Friend but not really anything else :P How is sweetwater.com, American Musical supply, Alibaba, and such? What online suppliers do you guys use?

(Sorry if this isn't the right section, I didn't know where I should put this)
AMS has been nothing but great in my experiences.Fast shipping (one-two business days for me),quality products,a convenient payment plan (no company card need like MF),and good custom service.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Guitar Center and Musician's Friend are the same company. I found out about MF years ago when I ordered something online from GC and it came in an MF box.

MF can be a better deal because in most states they won't have to charge tax.

Allparts is good, too, as is Stewart McDonald. Sweetwater might be the best place to buy a guitar since they put so much into ensuring it's set-up right. They even fix stuff like sharp fret edges.
Warmoth also deserves honorable mentions.Good god do they make some nice stuff.

Carvin as well.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.