I'm more scared than my uncle's beaten dog.
like a snowflake that won't stay on the ground
being picked up and carried wherever the wind wants to go,
feeling distant and surrendered
I could wave the white flag,
but it wouldn't do a bit of good.

When the sun shines through my window,
I look out into a city that i once was apart of,
but I have moved on
which is really just a nice phrase for giving up.

They warned me back in high school
"those who stand for nothing fall for anything."
Author unknown,
well whoever said that must have fell for something good,
or else he'd let me know who he was.
So I could go visit him on a sunday,
pull up a chair in his living room and reminisce
with made up stories and partys we never went to,
people we never met and women we never fucked,
yea me and him would probably get on quite well.

Dear Journal,
Today I woke up.
I feel you're kind of plateuing and need some new inspiration. Go read ten new writers, listen to ten new albums, watch ten new movies and critique ten duff pieces.

I just think there's more to you than this. It's fairly standard: ooh a bit of sarcasm, symbolic imagery, a curse, colloquial terminology - it reads like a ticking of boxes than anything daring or different.

Idk. For me it was very flat and very uninspired. But that's just my opinion.

Have a good day.
You've kind of mashed a lot of somewhat related ideas into one, and I think concentrating on each individual aspect in seperate pieces could be more powerful. There are plenty of highlights, but put together it's almost lost.

You're a great writer. Keep at it.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Jammydude44
I feel you're kind of plateuing and need some new inspiration. Go read ten new writers, listen to ten new albums, watch ten new movies and critique ten duff pieces.

I just think there's more to you than this. It's fairly standard: ooh a bit of sarcasm, symbolic imagery, a curse, colloquial terminology - it reads like a ticking of boxes than anything daring or different.

Idk. For me it was very flat and very uninspired. But that's just my opinion.

Have a good day.

Sadly, I must agree.

Allow me to reminisce: I remember a time when I thought you were one of the most inspired yet cynical and angry poets I'd ever read. I remember reading your stuff and finding myself in it. Lately, I've been unable to find even a hint of you or me in here, because its delivering the same old punchlines a thousand different ways.

You're still my favorite writer on this site... I still have three of your pieces saved as bookmarks that I revisit. Just recently I haven't found anything of yours that I personally felt delivered much.

If you feel like it, Knoll in the sig.