So I've always wondered how people do magic, and i don't mean magic like the simple ones like making coins dissapear, card tricks, etc. i mean the ones that are crazy. I've had two happen to me in non-controlled settings, and for months theyve puzzled me.

1. I was at the gym, there was this crazy "healer" guy there, we got to talking, he made it so i benchpressed 40lbs over my previous maximum, mind over matter, ok thats impressive but it didnt freak me out, the mind is powerful when utilized correctly. heres what freaked me out: as i was leaving the gym, i feel something drop heavily into my empty pocket. it was a quarter. i turn around and the guy is 50 feet away. he did not throw a quarter 50 feet into my pocket, especially because my shirt was covering it, and i saw his reflection in the mirror the whole time. granted i was still distracted thinking about my benchpress.
2. a guy opened my beer at a party by snapping his fingers. this was my unopened beer, meaning i brought it in. yes i did set the beer case down for a while, but its not like he installed some device in it and sealed it back up again.

the first one was much more creepy. so Pit, have u ever had magic done to you that is more advanced than the average card trick? how do you explain it?
Someone tried LSD.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
I'm magic. Don't fuck with me.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
I'm old and grumpy. Don't fuck with me.
Fixed
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
its all tricks, except for the hardest and most talented, the answers to them all are online just google it
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by metal4all
Fixed

Same thing asshole.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
so after talking to the magic man, you had something unxplained happen in your pants!?!
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by silent caution
so after talking to the magic man, you had something unxplained happen in your pants!?!

Yes he did. It cost him 25 bucks though. That's the magic part.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Well, it starts with sacrificing a select assortment of livestock to Satan...
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
You need to pay more attention. He was shoving his hands in your pocket all day. Do you still have your wallet? Worse yet, did you jizz for no apparent reason? Even worse, was your dick red & sore but you didn't jizz?
its magic. thats your explanation.

I Animals!!! They're Delicious!!!

...I'm oNly a litTlE CRAzY, BUT A LITtlE GoeS a LOnG WaY...

¿Qué carajo estás haciendo aquí? Lárgate cabrón.

One of my friends was known as "Genie" in high school for a while. He did the one-heeled levitation thing and the story eventually morphed into both feet having been knee-high off the ground

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by the_jackyl
Anubis. He is the answer. Accept him and magic will happen in your very soul.

Fixed you fucking blasphemer.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by the_jackyl
Listening to too much Nile, I see.

I've swam in the Nile. You ever been in Pat Robertson?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Upstage him and he will reveal his secrets. Cut off your twins fingers and kill him, then run away as your twin is hung for murder.
...In my opinion.
Quote by Benjibum2nd
Upstage him and he will reveal his secrets. Cut off your twins fingers and kill him, then run away as your twin is hung for murder.

That sounds vaguely familiar. Like it's from a movie that I didn't watch all of or something. You know, like maybe I got bored, and asked the guy whose house it was if he had anything better to watch?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by TSmitty6
So I've always wondered how people do magic, and i don't mean magic like the simple ones like making coins dissapear, card tricks, etc. i mean the ones that are crazy. I've had two happen to me in non-controlled settings, and for months theyve puzzled me.

1. I was at the gym, there was this crazy "healer" guy there, we got to talking, he made it so i benchpressed 40lbs over my previous maximum, mind over matter, ok thats impressive but it didnt freak me out, the mind is powerful when utilized correctly. heres what freaked me out: as i was leaving the gym, i feel something drop heavily into my empty pocket. it was a quarter. i turn around and the guy is 50 feet away. he did not throw a quarter 50 feet into my pocket, especially because my shirt was covering it, and i saw his reflection in the mirror the whole time. granted i was still distracted thinking about my benchpress.
2. a guy opened my beer at a party by snapping his fingers. this was my unopened beer, meaning i brought it in. yes i did set the beer case down for a while, but its not like he installed some device in it and sealed it back up again.

I could tell you how both of these were done, but then, because of the rules of the 'Magic Circle' I'd have to kill you, possibly in a box with swords, or maybe a giant saw and a glamorous assistant.

Quote by TSmitty6

the first one was much more creepy. so Pit, have u ever had magic done to you that is more advanced than the average card trick? how do you explain it?

Yeah, I've had all sorts of magic done to me, if it's doen well, it does my head in, but quite often I can spot, or have a pretty good idea, how it was done.
Study slight of hand and other magicians techniques for a while and the answers become a little more obvious to you.
You can't explain it. Therefore it's magic.

It's how we humans used to do shit back in the day. Till we grew brains and decided it's best to research the shit out of something before labelling it.

At least, that was what was supposed to happen anyway.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Satan?
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Anubis?
Yeah, something I said once was epic, I have proof:
Quote by bowdyyz69
aha that was epic

Also:
Quote by Kensai
Yeah I was hoping for robotsex.
Screw context.
One time I guessed the entire contents of a girls purse, then the contents of her room, all the way down to what color everything was, were it was located, and how much change and how many cigarettes she had. It was weird for both of us.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Quote by fret-less
One time I guessed the entire contents of a girls purse, then the contents of her room, all the way down to what color everything was, were it was located, and how much change and how many cigarettes she had. It was weird for both of us.

That's not a trick, that's stalking.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by neopowell
That's not a trick, that's stalking.

Owned.
But seriously, I had never seen her before.... it was weird.
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
Quote by fret-less
Owned.
But seriously, I had never seen her before.... it was weird.

Nah, it's easy, I'm betting that where you live, there is a toilet in the restroom that is mainly white.

Am I correct?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Nah, it's easy, I'm betting that where you live, there is a toilet in the restroom that is mainly white.

Am I correct?

Nope, my toilet is black.

I guessed that she had $31.43 in her purse, and $0.61 in her pocket, and I was right. Also like 45 other things equally unlikely. It was probibly the weirdest series of coincidences I've ever been a part of.
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

Quote by fret-less

I guessed that she had $31.43 in her purse, and $0.61 in her pocket, and I was right. Also like 45 other things equally unlikely. It was probibly the weirdest series of coincidences I've ever been a part of.

Please tell me you got to sex her. Otherwise you wasted an awesome sequence of weirdness.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by fret-less

Ahhh, I must be picking up the residual energies of the toilet that used to be there.
magic is made by santa and the easter bunny having but-sex on the moon