Neck from a off-brand tele (I believe the brand is s101), maple with a rosewood fretboard, black tuners. If you're want pics, leave your e-mail. I'll take offers for a bit, I need money ASAP, so help a brother out, heh.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
bump
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Bump, any offers?
Post pics here? I dont see the need for posting my email on a site for the spam bots to get.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by metalwarrior40
Post pics here? I dont see the need for posting my email on a site for the spam bots to get.

Whats the easiest way to do that? Or, you could PM me your e-mail.
looks alright, how much?
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Well, the pros on it are-It's in really good shape, the back is smooth and really nice to play, and it comes with the tuners and neck plate. The downside is the the nut is broken, thanks to a clumsy drummer : /

Considering all that, I'll say 40 plus shipping.
Bump
Bump for needing money. Any offers?
bump