'Sup everyone,
I'm looking for a new amp, I mainly play metal and do use lots of distortion. I was wondering if you would be willing to share your experiences with the Peavey 6505 112 combo? On paper it's just what I'm looking for, all tube, combo, 60 watts... what do you guys (why not gals, too) think of it? What do you like about it? What do you dislike? Is the built quality good? Etc etc...
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
i think if you've been playing for 5 years you might want to get a head and cabinet instead of another combo, more versatile and have better sound projection

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
I'm also hoping to get this, if it's anything like the original it should be built like a tank. And it's supposed to sound like a smaller 6505 so imo it looks great tbh.
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Perhaps, but I've got somewhat of a combo fetish, and I simply don't have the cash for a stack
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Quote by The^Unforgiven
Perhaps, but I've got somewhat of a combo fetish, and I simply don't have the cash for a stack

yeah, i've been saving for about 2 years for a quarter stack (i'm 18 and college eats up a bunch of money). Hopefully going to get a Bugera 6262 and a Vader 2x12 sometime soon since christmas is coming up.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by SPBY
yeah, i've been saving for about 2 years for a quarter stack (i'm 18 and college eats up a bunch of money). Hopefully going to get a Bugera 6262 and a Vader 2x12 sometime soon since christmas is coming up.

The Bugera 6262 212 combo at least sounds fantastic! I'm just trying not to get one because of all the reliability problems I've heard about them...
Gear:

Ashton AG200,
Quote by The^Unforgiven
The Bugera 6262 212 combo at least sounds fantastic! I'm just trying not to get one because of all the reliability problems I've heard about them...

well apparently they're all fixed, and when they did break it seemed to be just shoddy electronics, and i'd probably get it taken to my tech to be fixed up and checked out first

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by SPBY
well apparently they're all fixed, and when they did break it seemed to be just shoddy electronics, and i'd probably get it taken to my tech to be fixed up and checked out first

Yeah, I hope the amps they make now are more reliable... It's no wonder that the first ones turned out to have some flaws, it's a new company, so it's to be expected.
Gear:

Ashton AG200,