I was thinking a rondo music strat, since its only 100$

But you guys have better sugestions?

Also how could I make it more personal for her?

Guitar : Fender CIJ Mustang and a Telecaster
Amp : 76 fender champ
Pedals : BBE green screamer, Big muff, Ibanez LU20 Pedal Tuner, boss loop pedal
get a kit guitar, build it for her and like paint it in a way she'll like, maybe with her name or something.
wangcaster shaped like your wang
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
Quote by dukeofmetal

Then it wouldn't fit pick ups!

Buy some random, nice acoustic, then get some black paint and a dodgey brush and write something on it.
Quote by Terastr
Then it wouldn't fit pick ups!

Buy some random, nice acoustic, then get some black paint and a dodgey brush and write something on it.

shape not actual size but in my case I could probably pull that off
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Digitech RP250
Yeah, she toll me she wants to play electric, since her nylon accoustic kinda sucks, and I ain't getting no tiffiny and co necklace I think the guitar is the way to go.

A kit is too much work since I'm already working on a jaguar at the moment

Quote by dukeofmetal

Not a bad idea

Guitar : Fender CIJ Mustang and a Telecaster
Amp : 76 fender champ
Pedals : BBE green screamer, Big muff, Ibanez LU20 Pedal Tuner, boss loop pedal
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Digitech RP250
Last edited by dukeofmetal at Dec 7, 2009,
Get her a Music Man 7-string John Petrucci signature, they're affordable and suited for beginners.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
depending on what she plays. but im going to say a squire telecaster. or u could go all out and get a BC Rich
does she play at all?
and yeah. an acoustic sounds nice.
and just paint/write what ever on it.
she'll probably be real chuffed.
Since ur name is very asain-ish i assume u have an asain GF that would go crazy over a Hello kitty strat .... Jokes

If u buy a strat then perhaps u can get the bolt cover on the back engraved with a message.

Squier strat could be an option ... Not necessarily a hello kitty one...
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Quote by BKGMorley
depending on what she plays. but im going to say a squire telecaster. or u could go all out and get a BC Rich

All out on a BC Rich? Oh for God's sake. BC Rich are crap, no matter how much or how little you spend.

But I do like the Squier Telecaster idea, they're great guitars and look fantastic.

Just wander the Rondo website some more, there's some very sexy guitars on there. All affordable too. My girlfriend likes trans-red Sg's and black beauty Les Pauls. The odd Ibanez too. I love her
Time is a great teacher. Unfortunatly, it kills all of its pupils.
A rondomusic guitar would be perfect. They are cheap but are quality *well most of them are quality*. Just dont get her a SEG1 those suck.
Last edited by Darkdevil725 at Dec 7, 2009,
Get something you'll like so if she doesn't keep up with it you can have another guitar for yourself.

John
please...please post this in the Pit. I need a good laugh...

Just take her to a guitar store, let her fiddle around on an acoustic, then buy it for her.