So pit, I have a medical screening tomorrow (tuesday) and I smoked pot a couple of days ago on Saturday. And there'll be blood tests and urine tests at the medical screening so I'm just worried they'll find out I smoked weed and I'll be in a lot of shit if that happens. But it's not like I smoked a lot, I just took like 3 or 4 hits from the joint my friend was smoking and I don't smoke regularly either. So I'm just wondering, how long does weed stay in your system with the amount I took? Will they still find traces of weed or something in my blood when i go for the screening tomorrow?
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

sounds like your clean record will go up in smoke.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Dude if you're over 16 I don't think they can legally tell your parents or anything like that if you're worried. Check the laws in your city.

If you don't smoke regularly, it can be flushed out of your system in 3-5 days. If you're like me, it'll be sticking around for probably a month or so.

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
If they test for it,then I believe they will.To use an example,my friend took only a couple hits of some strong marijuana and then failed his drug test a couple days later.This was after being weed free for several months as well.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Demon Wolf

He might even do some time in the joint.
...In my opinion.
Just tell them you inhaled it second-hand, bud-dy.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

Ohh boy you are ****ed big time!
ok maybe not but them places usually don't take to kind on drugs as far as i know.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Dec 7, 2009,
you should probably leaf the marijuana alone from now on.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Wasn't there already a thread on this? With the exact same circumstances? With the same description?

<.<
>.>
<.<
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Nexium

ok maybe not but them places usually don't take to kind on drugs as far as i know.

if not troll screwed he be!
Im from Singapore too, so I guessing you're going for the army medical checkup? Im quite sure the urine test is for glucose levels but Im not sure what the blood test is for.. Yeah but anyway if your're caught your're pretty screwed cause the law here is strict man.

EDIT:
Quote by Nexium

Yeah you can be hanged here for drug possession
Last edited by xyber56 at Dec 7, 2009,
Quote by Demon Wolf

Well played good Sir, well played.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by KirkMetallica
Wasn't there already a thread on this? With the exact same circumstances? With the same description?

<.<
>.>
<.<

Yes you are right,i don't get why they don't take it to the DrugThread,it's not a small thread exactly Thats what she said Giggity Giggity.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
You'll be fine the usual medical checkups don't check for drugs unless asked to do so.
Quote by fail
\/ <-- my care vagina is empty
Dude, they ain't gonna check your piss/blood for drugs, unless there's a reason ie job/od.

If they did it'd piss me off cuz I don't have insurance, and why the **** would I PAY a dr to piss test me.

Stop worrying.
if it's not specifically a drug test then I don't think you have anything to worry about... I've had blood checked for various medical reasons and never had a problem
Quote by Roookie
Weed tell you, but we're not doctors.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?