So this year i spent about $60 on my girlfriend for Christmas, and shes asking me now what i want. Im just wondering what i should ask for. [other than sex] I wear skinnys from pacsun, tees from hot topic and american eagle, if youre thinking clothes wise. Or whats some cheap decent guitar gear for $60 or under?
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
Please tell me this is a troll.

Also, there's a thread for this.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Im being dead serious lol. Askin me what i want is crazy. Idk what i want to eat for lunch, much less what i want fro Christmas.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10

All a man needs. That and blowjobs.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by neopowell

All a man needs. That and blowjobs.

great idea lol.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
you could get some sort of pedal...maybe a Boss DS-1 or something...i don't know what i want for christmas either!
MY GEAR!

Indiana IE1-TSB Electric
Kay K-592 Acousitc
Washburn XS-2 Bass
Peavey VYPYR30 with Sanpera I footswitch
Jay Turser Acoustic Electric
Paul Reed Smith (PRS) Custom SE 24 Black Cherry

www.myspace.com/12goodomens
Quote by lildude_6859
you could get some sort of pedal...maybe a Boss DS-1 or something...i don't know what i want for christmas either!

i just sold my DS-1 haha. idk. its a tough decision huh?
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
yeah...i don't know...have her get you a few sets of strings...you can never have too many of them!
MY GEAR!

Indiana IE1-TSB Electric
Kay K-592 Acousitc
Washburn XS-2 Bass

Or some kind of pedal in general. Get her some more stoof noob, so you can get some more stuff too. That's what you want right? Everyone to be happy? Oh, yeah, the other people in your life. Hmm, bare nessecities? You could have all that stoof for a rainy day like when you can't find your other stoof. Or you'll just have it when you want it. LIKE HER. Haha.
ask her for $60

or....

if you can have a "guilt free sleep with another person pass"
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by RocknRollRay
NO buy an eq pedal, those things are nifty

That's what an amp is for, to get the sound you want...if he has the sound he wants, it would be retarted to have her buy one for him.
MY GEAR!

Indiana IE1-TSB Electric
Kay K-592 Acousitc
Washburn XS-2 Bass

Quote by paintballcrazy7
So this year i spent about $60 on my girlfriend for Christmas, and shes asking me now what i want. Im just wondering what i should ask for. [other than sex] I wear skinnys from pacsun, tees from hot topic and american eagle, if youre thinking clothes wise. Or whats some cheap decent guitar gear for $60 or under?

www.dramabutton.com
Quote by lildude_6859
That's what an amp is for, to get the sound you want...if he has the sound he wants, it would be retarted to have her buy one for him.

Great point, but he'd have an eq pedal that his gf bought him, maybe he wants to make a song for her, hah. She'd LOVEEE that, if you did it right, or at least look like you loved doing it. It's the THOUGHT that counts really. Make people feel special even if you don't actually think it and you might find something out about them that you loveeeee. But I'm going off topic, but I'm so good at it, lmao.. Ehh, I like my reply. It doesn't even have to be for your guitar man, tell her what you THINK you want, but also tell her you'll be happy with whatever you get.
Ask her for a stool sample.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by neopowell
Ask her for a stool sample.

If she has a sense of humour she'll just give him a stick.
i agree, it's the thought that counts, but she asked him what he wants and he can tell her something that we've listed, but he should try to make the g/f happy first and foremost.
MY GEAR!

Indiana IE1-TSB Electric
Kay K-592 Acousitc
Washburn XS-2 Bass

EQ Pedal.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by lildude_6859
i agree, it's the thought that counts, but she asked him what he wants and he can tell her something that we've listed, but he should try to make the g/f happy first and foremost.

You're right, but if you read what I said, I already said that, in so many words. But I can't expect you to keep up with everything I say; I can say a lot about seemingly nothing. You just gotta try, lmao. I hope he reads all this, because this was all for him! Good answers right man?
most woman like jewelry, maybe a necklace and some sort of locket, rings, believe it or not 60.00 can get some decent jewelry.
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
Quote by invision2212
most woman like jewelry, maybe a necklace and some sort of locket, rings, believe it or not 60.00 can get some decent jewelry.

Argos jewelry, yes.
Don't get her no crap that'll turn green unless it'll look nice after it's partially green. I'D LOVE A GREEN NECKLACE! Green > *. And that applies to weed too, lmao.
Quote by invision2212

i'm gonna get my g/f a necklace from zales.com for like $50. they're pretty cheap.
MY GEAR!

Indiana IE1-TSB Electric
Kay K-592 Acousitc
Washburn XS-2 Bass

How bout be a man and tell her to save her money, the only thing you need is her...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Tell her you don't know and if she gives you money to get something buy her something she likes
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by biga29
How bout be a man and tell her to save her money, the only thing you need is her...

Naaaaahh, man up and get some earphones.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Vagina in a box?
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.