So, I got to my room today and there was a nice package waiting for me! Ripped of the packing paper:

Well, what could it be

Woo a Barber Small Fry!

I really love it, definitely a underrated pedal. You almost never hear from it and there are just a couple of reviews of it. But it's really a great overdrive, I've seen it labelled as a 'Dumble in a box'.

I also got some other things the last week(s), a MBM Salt Booster (which really surprised me in a good way, especially for the money) and a Korg DTR-2 rack tuner.
HNStuffD!

I'm trying to fight off my latest round of GAS...I'm not even going to tell anybody what it is because it'll just make me want it more

Happy new pedal day!

Always nice to get something new isn't it?
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15
Yeah, I can assure you, it's sounds fantastic. Really defined and clear. You can hear every note so I've gotta stop playing sloppy You can get great blues tones, John Mayer like, out of it but also some decent gain for a great rock song. It really is a magnificent piece of electronics.
Compliments to the guys at Barber.
Oh sweet, HNPD dude! I'd quite like some Barber stuff it seems pretty damn good.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Very noice! HNPD!

Ah! And if you don't mind me asking - how'd you buy of Made by Mike?! I've emailed him 3 times for a saltbooster to no response
I've exposed your lies, Mr. Citizen Erased. This will give me all the peace and joy in the world. The truth will unwind and scrape away because I don't love you and never did - so please:

...I'm a cool kid.
HNPD!
Ibanez JEM 555 > Line 6 POD XT Live > Behringer MS16 Monitor Speakers

"Asked us if we were happy, we said we didn't know...
Took us by the hands and up we go..."

Italians do it better.
Quote by OriginOfSymetry
Ah! And if you don't mind me asking - how'd you buy of Made by Mike?! I've emailed him 3 times for a saltbooster to no response

That's weird. I emailed him and he responded in like 30 minutes or so.
Quote by ze monsta
You don't.

Yeah, his wiring looks like AIDs in wiring form but then ... I have heard good things about the sound I'll go somewhere else I think.

*sorry to briefly threadjack!*
I've exposed your lies, Mr. Citizen Erased. This will give me all the peace and joy in the world. The truth will unwind and scrape away because I don't love you and never did - so please:

...I'm a cool kid.