Hello GGA!

Delay pedal around 100€?

I've ordered a Bugera 6262, which can handle the gain section but in the more clean sounding stuff I like to add some delay!

I could get a used Ibanez AD-9 for 100€, any opinions on that?

Thanks
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
The AD-9 is a great analog delay. You should first sort out what kind of delay you want. Analog (better sound quality, less features) or digital (more features while you have to sacrifice some tone).
Well I don't want like multiple seconds long delays, just some shorter!

Does that help?
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Sounds like analog is the way to go, but you won't have things like tap tempo (unless you spend more) and reverse or some crazy shit like that.

I'd go for that AD-9, it's a great price for a great pedal.
MXR Carbon Copy

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
I heard with my guitar teacher, who knows the guy with the AD-9! He said that he will contact him for maybe more info, like year etc!
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Quote by WtrPlyr
If he can get an AD-9 for €100?

+1

The carbon copy is a cool pedal, but its pretty pricey for what you get.

This is the exact one!

Is it the "real" one or reissue?
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Yeah, especially when the price is nearly 50% off :P
Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul